Malachi moments

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Calhoun07
Not as new

Malachi moments

Post by Calhoun07 »

I recently listened to the three part episode Malachi's Message for the first time and really loved the episode.

It took me back to around 1992-93, I was a young 20 something recent covert (and my mom hated it...), and Bush had recently gotten us into the Gulf War.

Perhaps to needle me for my new found faith, my mom loved to mentally torment me by saying that Bush was talking about bring the draft back. She said if the draft came back, I would go to war.

She often brought this up and worried me.

One day, I was just doing my job at a local grocery store, bagging up groceries, and then going out to put the bags into cars when people drove up.

I was putting bags of groceries in the trunk of a car, the driver was standing by his door watching me, and as I was finishing up he said, "Don't worry. You won't have to go."

I will never know for sure...but it had to be an angel with a message. My Malachi. I never talked to anybody about my anxiety over what my mom was saying to me. There was no way he could have known.

Has anybody here ever had a Malachi moment? Where a complete stranger said something that seemed to be intimate, eerily direct and not vague at all, and bring home a message when you've been worrying about something?

The true Malachi's are out there. It's easy to miss them if you let it happen.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, what an interesting story, Calhoun! I love the episode. I believe that God speaks to people in a variety of ways but have not personally had a story with a person saying something like that. Thanks for sharing how God spoke to you years ago! God is good.