20,000 Edits on AIOWiki

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Scientific Guy
Tallying up

20,000 Edits on AIOWiki

Post by Scientific Guy »

Hi everyone,
You all know how short I keep my posts, so this one'll be short as well. I am 1 edit away from 20,000 on AIOWiki. I'm thinking of making my 20,000th edit the plot summary of The Green Ring Conspiracy, which I started to work on a few years ago. I've been writing a little more on that, offline, for the past few weeks. Should I make that my 20,000th edit, or should I move on to normal edits and do the plot summary later?
Thanks! \:D/

Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh my, that's very impressive! Good for you!

I think the monumental edit should be made on a thread that's meaningful to you or something that you will remember later as special. Does the GRC thiread meet that criteria for you?
Scientific Guy
Tallying up

Post by Scientific Guy »

Catspaw wrote:I think the monumental edit should be made on a thread that's meaningful to you or something that you will remember later as special. Does the GRC thiread meet that criteria for you?
You know, I'm probably not going to revisit that page for a while, so it's not that special. Maybe an edit to the Main Page would work... :shrugs:
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

That's a lot of edits! Congratulations! And thanks for putting in all of that work. =D>

You should definitely make the 20,000th edit something extra special! :thumbsup:
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Scientific Guy
Tallying up

Post by Scientific Guy »

Did it: Edited the Main Page... and then realized I made a mistake and corrected it. :)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay! \:D/ Congrats, Scientific Guy! That is a very impressive number of edits!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Wow that's amazing. Congratulations! Thanks for adding so much to the website, I know that kind of thing takes a lot of time, so I can appreciate it. =)
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |