The Next EP is up

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I for one am not going to post any spoilers. I think as long as we do not post any spoilers we will be fine. Besides the link was at the Town Hall first.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Laurie wrote:I for one am not going to post any spoilers. I think as long as we do not post any spoilers we will be fine. Besides the link was at the Town Hall first.
Agreed. As much as I'd love to discuss the events of the episode, I won't for the sake of all who haven't heard it yet. Though I'll probably listen to the episode multiple times between now and Saturday. :D
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

yep i sure will but i wont post spoilers
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Laurie wrote:I for one am not going to post any spoilers. I think as long as we do not post any spoilers we will be fine. Besides the link was at the Town Hall first.
Agreed. As much as I'd love to discuss the events of the episode, I won't for the sake of all who haven't heard it yet. Though I'll probably listen to the episode multiple times between now and Saturday. :D
My point exactly. I am not out to spoil AIO for everyone else, I am only listening because I am curious and am having a hard time waiting until Saturday.
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

um, when i click on the link, nothing comes up.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

You have to have Real Audio or Windows Media installed on your computer to listen.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

For those who cannot access "A Most Surprising Answer" and would like to hear it, send me a private message. I have it in mp3 format and, if you're interested, I'll send the link to your email.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

CHANDLER! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I have been moping around all night because I couldnt listen to the KYDS radio because I dont have the right player (And I cant download it...dont ask) and then the link wasnt working, and you just saved my computers life! I was about to smash it up against the wall. Which would not havebeen good, seing as how it doesnt belong to me.
Thank you!
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Thanks everyone for not spoiling it... I will create the spoiler thread tomorrow as usual and let people discuss the episode.

This thread can serve as an informative thread for people to find the episode... but that is all. :)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

frogalwyz wrote:CHANDLER! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I have been moping around all night because I couldnt listen to the KYDS radio because I dont have the right player (And I cant download it...dont ask) and then the link wasnt working, and you just saved my computers life! I was about to smash it up against the wall. Which would not havebeen good, seing as how it doesnt belong to me.
Thank you!
I can't take the credit because the links were just copied from the Town Hall. :)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

To clear things up-

Every new aio ep is posted on Thursday night. The one and only exception was last weeks, so having the ep posted here is not a problem, as long as we don't discuss the ep.

-Jonathan
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Jonathan wrote:To clear things up-

Every new aio ep is posted on Thursday night. The one and only exception was last weeks, so having the ep posted here is not a problem, as long as we don't discuss the ep.

-Jonathan
I am so glad to hear that. I do not want to get anyone into trouble.