Album #44 Title Revealed

And cover art too!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Shadowpaw
Town Founder
It’s my birthday

Album #44 Title Revealed

Post by Shadowpaw »

Over The Soda Fountain I have released the album titles and cover art for the newest album.

What does everybody think?

There's also a lot of information that can be found over at Eugene Returns.com. Check them out :).
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Looks like the cover of a cerial box. Blasted new art. -_-;
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Look.....Eugene must have disappeared to the fountain of youth while he was missing!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

While I do not like the art work as always, at least they have not put Connie in an awful pose. It could be alot worse, but it could be alot better also.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I'm not so sure if I like the name. "Eugene Returns". It seems a little weird. I can't wait! :D
Ferder
Pilgrim

Post by Ferder »

I assume from the title and album art that the Eugene eps will be split between album A and B. This is very strange. I thought the whole point was so that people could only buy the half of the album that they wanted. Now they'll still have to buy both halfs if they want to hear the whole ep.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Due to the spoiler about this posted on the TH about a month ago, I've known about this for quite a while. It looks really cool.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

So you knew Eugene was coming back?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

All of the "A Most..." eps will be together instead of part of it in A and part of it in B.

-Jonathan
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Yes I did. I didn't know why or how, but I knew he was coming back. It was sooo hard not to tell.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Wait, they'e selling an album at full price, but it only has three eps on it?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

No, go to aiosf.com to figure it out. There are now three sets per album. One will have all 12, one will have the first 6, one will have the last 6. Some people were confused and thought they were splitting the Something Big eps into the two seperate parts, and they're not.

-Jonathan
Ferder
Pilgrim

Post by Ferder »

Oh, I assumed it was split because the album had Eugene on the front and the name "A most surprising event"
Shadowpaw
Town Founder
It’s my birthday

Post by Shadowpaw »

As Jonathan pointed out, if you go to the Soda Fountain and click on any of the links to the albums, it will take you to the episode listings. There are still three episodes that have not been announced that will air after "The Power of One" and will be included in 44b.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Me wrote:Yes I did. I didn't know why or how, but I knew he was coming back. It was sooo hard not to tell.
Same thing for me. I just wanted to talk about it but I couldn't post about it. So I went and posted several times on how I didn't think Eugene would come back when I knew he was. It kinda sucked to know but it was also good.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

As another person who saw a link that was posted much before it's appropriate time, I am so glad that Eugene is offically back! I told a few of the girls in my dorm at college (who do not care at all about AIO, except when we're discussing my obsessions ;) ) because I just had to talk about it! I immediately made a "Welcome Home, Eugene!" poster with a bunch of Eugene-isms to hang on my wall, hoping against hope that my dreams would not still be dashed. Finally, we have an example of something that seemed too good to be true, but was true!

I'm still not sure if I like the idea of A and B albums. I can see how it could be beneficial for people who just want a few episodes, but I always buy all the sets, and it will seem like I'll have to wait longer now. It will be hard to know that episodes that I want to hear are out, but that I shouldn't buy them. I would rather collect the full sets still, because it's more economical, and I would rather just have the one case instead of two, but it will be hard to wait!
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm glad he's back, that means we may get more Harlow too :D
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I'm looking forward to the next album! :) Eugene is returning and I'm thrilled about that so I won't complain about anything. :lol:
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Catspaw wrote:I'm still not sure if I like the idea of A and B albums. I can see how it could be beneficial for people who just want a few episodes, but I always buy all the sets, and it will seem like I'll have to wait longer now. It will be hard to know that episodes that I want to hear are out, but that I shouldn't buy them. I would rather collect the full sets still, because it's more economical, and I would rather just have the one case instead of two, but it will be hard to wait!
Ok, this has been cleared up already. In addition to the A and B sets, there will be a third set with all 12 episodes in it. They shall all come out at the same time. For info, go to www.aiosf.com Shadowpaw goes over the whole thing very clearly.

-Jonathan
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

She knows. In the post she was saying that it would hard to wait that long intil the full set would be out becasue A and B sets would be out before the full set.