Actors playing opposing characters

How many actors play opposing characters?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

AIOfan11 wrote:I don't know who plays Mitch, but in "Broken Window" Rodney brings Mitch to the stand as a witness, and the actor who plays Mitch also plays Rodney.
Ah, yes. That was definitely one of my favorite AIO scenes. :lol:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

When I saw this topic I thought...wow, that'll make for some indepth discussion...first there's Walker Edminston and then there's Earl Boen...any others? Anyone? :-

But then you've all proved my assumptions wrong with bringing up many actors that have done this sort of thing and I have never enjoyed a ToO discussion more.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Shadowpaw wrote:To clear things up for everyone...

Peter Holt (Katie Leigh) appeared in:

115: An Act of Mercy
127: Have You No Selpurcs

Peter Dillon (Frank Moody) appeared in:

108: Isaac the Courageous
110: A...is for Attitude

To keep on topic, there was a brief moment in "Break a Leg" where the doctor was speaking with Walter Shakespeare, both of which were played by Corey Burton.
Thanks for clearing that up. See? Another example of those confusing repeat names. :p
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

In The Perfect Witness Fred Holstein and Captain Quinn say about one line each to the other person, and they're both played by Kenneth Mars, if my memory serves me correctly.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Ah, good find there, Catspaw. :) Kenneth Mars does, indeed, play both Fred Holstein and Captain Quinn.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!