This is new

What have you never heard on AIO

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

This is new

Post by gimp80995 »

I've been thinking it over.........

I have never heard a senario where a kid has a question, and the adult they ask DOSEN'T know the answer.

I don't recall (though I'm sure such exists) a situation where an adult tells a kid they were wrong.

I don't remember any specific situations where an adult admits (to a kid) that they've made mistakes themselves.

any others you guys noticed (or corrections to my list)?

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

I don't recall (though I'm sure such exists) a situation where an adult tells a kid they were wrong.

I don't remember any specific situations where an adult admits (to a kid) that they've made mistakes themselves.
I'd say that the episodes "Shining Armor" have to do with both of these. I just listened to it last night, which is how i know. XD

Jason told Luis that he was wrong to blow up that building. And jason also said that he was wrong to try and act like God, or something like that. :)

I can't think of any right now... I'll probably come up with some soon though. :)

Sarah
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Sarah wrote:

I'd say that the episodes "Shining Armor" have to do with both of these. I just listened to it last night, which is how i know. XD

Jason told Luis that he was wrong to blow up that building. And jason also said that he was wrong to try and act like God, or something like that. :)

I can't think of any right now... I'll probably come up with some soon though. :)

Sarah
Ah.......good point. #-o I had forgotten about that ep...........don't know how I could since that album is one I listen to the most frequently. ](*,)

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

gimp80995 wrote:
Sarah wrote:

Sarah
Ah.......good point. #-o I had forgotten about that ep...........don't know how I could since that album is one I listen to the most frequently. ](*,)

Peace Out

-Gimp
Heh, yeah... I usually skip past that one, since the spanglish in it drives me crazy! ](*,) I'm trying to listen to all of the episodes from the very begining of the whole novacom saga. :P It doesn't really have to do anything with novacom, but it was in the album, so I decided to listen to it. ;)

Sarah
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Every once in a while I listen to everything in order which takes several months, and is a bigger project now that I have them all.

-Jonathan
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Whit has also admitted in several episodes that he has made mistakes with the way he deals with his family.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Me wrote:Whit has also admitted in several episodes that he has made mistakes with the way he deals with his family.
I was thinking he did........I knew he admitted such to Jana (who I guess qualifies as a "kid" even though she's grown as she's his kid), but I wasn't sure that was true with any other characters.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Sarah wrote:Heh, yeah... I usually skip past that one, since the spanglish in it drives me crazy! ](*,)
I know a guy who talks just like they do on the tapes... big words in English but smaller words like "and," "but," and "or" he says "y," "pero," and "o." 8-[
The show called "Missing Person" was originally produced as "Harley Takes the Case." On it he explains to Steve Larson that he (Harley) once ran away when he was young. Isaac fills that role in the later show.
Didn't Colby Cabrera's dad admit to him that he was wrong in looking the other way with some of the stuff that Novacom did?
I think if you keep looking you'll find more examples. :)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Then there's A Matter of Obedience where Tom shares a story to a sunday school class about when he goofed up by disobeying his Dad.

-Jonathan