"Eugene is Back Event" - Friday, April 15

In Colorado Springs

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

"Eugene is Back Event" - Friday, April 15

Post by Shadowpaw »

As some of you know, last Saturday, Focus on the Family had an event where they aired both "A Most Surprising Answer" and "A Most Extraordinary Conclusion" for fans who came to the welcome centre. There was also a Q&A session where it was revealed that a special episode of AIO will be airing in July, not part of the regular "season" format (sort of like how "Live at the 25!" and "Inside the Studio" aired inbetween seasons). Also, sometime in the future, Focus on the Family is trying to put together a live event that will feature Will Ryan! However, this is not set in stone, but we can dream right? ;)

Anyway, this Friday at the Focus Welcome Center there is another event planned. You'll get to talk with the writers (Marshal Younger and Nathan Hoobler), see a special AIO Art presentation of upcoming covers, enjoy free snacks, and partake in a scavenger hunt! Some of the prizes include a "Eugene Sampler" (with "Poor Loser" and "Last in a Long Line") and there's no age limit according to what I've heard. Click the flyer below for more information.

The event will be held in the Welcome Centre of Focus on the Family at 12:30pm. However, fans are also invited to join Chapel at 10:30am in the Administrations building before continuing on to the festivities. Focus on the Family is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado and directions can be found at this link. I hope you can make it!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Ah, I wished I lived closer to that town. I do plan on going again someday, and when there is a live event.

-Jonathan
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

OH MY GOODNESS! That is sooooo cool! =P~

Why do I live so far away? :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

AHHHHH! I would give anything to be able to go!

:mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Me TOOO!!!!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Ooh, I would pay big bucks (ToO currency ;)) to be able to attend this event. Unfortunately, considering the fact that plane tickets aren't cheap and Colorado Springs isn't anywhere close to Ottawa, I have pretty much zero chance of going. [-(
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Trent DeWhite wrote:Ooh, I would pay big bucks (ToO currency ;)) to be able to attend this event. Unfortunately, considering the fact that plane tickets aren't cheap and Colorado Springs isn't anywhere close to Ottawa, I have pretty much zero chance of going. [-(
Well, Germany is even farther away, so I have less than zero chance of going. :(
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

my uncle lives around there and im going to visit him i wont go in time for "eugene is back" but ill still get to go
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Evil Chick wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:Ooh, I would pay big bucks (ToO currency ;)) to be able to attend this event. Unfortunately, considering the fact that plane tickets aren't cheap and Colorado Springs isn't anywhere close to Ottawa, I have pretty much zero chance of going. [-(
Well, Germany is even farther away, so I have less than zero chance of going. :(
Wouldn't that mean you have a negative 1% chance of going? ;)
Eugene Kendall wrote:my uncle lives around there and im going to visit him i wont go in time for "eugene is back" but ill still get to go
Well, at least that's something. I doubt I'll be able to visit Colorado Springs anytime soon.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Lets try to think of some reasons why I can't go:

From Oklahoma....to.....Colorado...hmm?

School.....

Plane ticket

I'm 11!

(I can't think of anymore!)

It would be SO much fun!!!!!!!!! (I had to got crazy!)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

](*,) I want to go! I want to go! ](*,) It isn't fair! I wish I could go, but I can't.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I want to really badly want to go but I can't. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Alas I've never been to Colorado. Someday I hope to visit Focus on the Family...
AIOfan11 wrote:It would be SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOO much fun!!!!!!!!! (I had to got crazy!)
Could someone cut this line down a bit? [-o< It's totally ruining this page on my browser.

Done
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I would love to go, but I can't.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I was ready to spend $400 of my own money to go to the one on April 9th, but the parents didn't think it was a good idea to spend so much money on something like that. Oh well, maybe when I get out of college.
OdysseyFan
I've been here a bit

Post by OdysseyFan »

Save up, if another "LIVE" event is here in Colorado that is tthe thing to go to, I've been to 2, "New Years Eve Live" and also "Live at the 25" both are entirely worth the mob-like crowd of fans. I would think this week's events are more along the lines of the previous "Fall Festivals" smaller and more controlled crowd of fans.
:demonstration:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I'm hoping they'll come do a live recording for fans in my area. =D> It wouldn't be too bad for the actors to travel. [-(
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

I would go if I lived closer... in fact a LOT closer... A LOT LOT LOT closer. But hearing Will Ryan on the show again is good enough for now. And if I ever did try to go it'd cost me well over $800 and more for a round trip anyways.
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Oh how I wish I lived close :(
Alleycat
insert dash here

Post by Alleycat »

Try living in England. :| *sigh*
And each light that we've extinguished has brought darkness to our Land...
Upon our Nation have mercy Lord!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

StupendousMan wrote:Oh how I wish I lived close :(
me too..
too bad dad isn't going out there..