New Odyssey Cover Art

Cover art for some of the special $5.99 single CD releases

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Dave
Classic

New Odyssey Cover Art

Post by Dave »

As most of us know, AIO is releasing eight single CD with three episodes on them each (would anyone happen to know what shows are on each?). Here's some of the cover art for them.
The other four single CDs, of which the cover art is still to come, are "Peer Pressure," "Perserverance," "Honesty," and "Friendship." Though I am not sure of this, I believe that the "were-going-to-be" names for the first four CDs were "Live the Adventure," "Discover the Fun," "Awaken Your Imagination," and "Experience the Wonder." Sounds like a lot of exciting stuff (too bad they never release unreleased episodes on these type of things)!

Dave
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

You know what I call that? I call that people being too lazy to draw anything themselves anyomre and now that we're in the "digital age" all we have to do is copy and paste reused art. Blegh. I can't stand it.
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
jollyholiday
I'm a teapot

Post by jollyholiday »

No idea. Nothing new I'd imagine. These are maybe intended to be introductions to non-Odyssey listeners to give it a try.
-jolly