Conspiracy theory! W. Bassett and more

EB and EK are the same person! (Maybe not...)

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Oh yeah now I remember the Blackgaards are the nice people. And Whittaker is the evil villian that is trying to take over Odyssey with Ice cream and good advice. Good Gravy! We must stop him and his evil ways. He's a sly one that Whit but we have him now! Long live the Blackgaards and three cheers for peace! ;)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

bmuntz that dosent prove a pointtake this for example AMADEO ACTS IN SELF DEFENSE AGAINST EB THE MANIAC HE ACCIDENTALY KILLS HIM (TH newspaper headline)
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Considering the little debate EK and EB are having over at the "The Merged Headquarters of Mellow/Elf", I wouldn't be surprised if we have a case of schizophrenia on our hands. :lol:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Bmuntz wrote:Oh yeah now I remember the Blackgaards are the nice people. And Whittaker is the evil villian that is trying to take over Odyssey with Ice cream and good advice. Good Gravy! We must stop him and his evil ways. He's a sly one that Whit but we have him now! Long live the Blackgaards and three cheers for peace! ;)
TH/TOO poster EB is a different person than Blackgaard Clan thread EB! The latter is fictional!
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

And the "Eugene Blackgaard" who posts on the TH and ToO is a real person? :-s Please enlighten me - were you born with that name, or did you have it legally changed, just so you could be cool?