Conspiracy theory! W. Bassett and more

EB and EK are the same person! (Maybe not...)

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Conspiracy theory! W. Bassett and more

Post by Catspaw »

One of my textbooks has all the chapters written by different people, and I just noticed the names of two co-authors of a chapter. In Foundations of Christian School Education edited by James Braley, Jack Layman, and Ray White, copyrighted 2003, the authors of the chapter entitled "Teaching Methodologies" are W. Philip Bassett and Eddie K. Baumann.

Obviously, W. Bassett could be the secret identity of either Wooton or Wellington, but that seems too simple. What's this guy's middle name? Philip. Who played Philip Glossman? Paul McCusker. Who is connected to England, and therefore may have been the one to suggest Wooton Bassett's name, since it is a town in England? Paul McCusker. Theory: Paul McCusker leads a double life! The short bio in my book says that "W. Philip Bassett joined the education faculty at Cedarville University in 1991 and became chair of the department in 1998. Dr. Bassett os also an adjunct professor at Philadelphia Biblical University and Columbia International University. He has worked with national and international Christian school teachers in several countries"(p. 140). Perhaps that's why Paul McCusker had less time for AIO - he's busy teaching under an alias! (Or maybe "Paul McCusker" is the alias...) :-k

Now, you ask, what about Eddie K. Baumann? Please note the initials: EKB. Sound familiar? There is both an EK and an EB on this board. Perhaps they are really the same person, and have fun masquerading as separate people who are not university professors. What a clever ruse!

It's so logical that I don't know why nobody has thought of this before.

(Yes, I have been called crazy before, but that's kind of off topic, don't you think?) O:)
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

Wow, I wish I had as much freetime on my hands as you do. :D
Good work. I give you an A Plus
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

ME! And HIM? The SAME PERSON!? You miss, are terribly mistaken.
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

We all know I'm everyone. [-(
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Well if EB and EK are played by the same guy then he has really big personnality swings.
Christian Cowgirl
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Christian Cowgirl »

Bmuntz wrote:Well if EB and EK are played by the same guy then he has really big personnality swings.
Major mood swings! :stooges:
I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:ME! And HIM? The SAME PERSON!? You miss, are terribly mistaken.
Well, that's what we would expect you to say! ;)

Honestly, that's why it's called a "conspiracy theory" - because it's improbable and dumb! I don't actually think that any of the ideas that Ii presented are accurate, but I find it interesting how little "clues" can link so many weird things together.

Sorry about the accusation, EB - I didn't mean too insult you. ;)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

The Top Crusader wrote:We all know I'm everyone. [-(
Then why you talkin' to youself? :hithead:
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Catspaw wrote:(Yes, I have been called crazy before, but that's kind of off topic, don't you think?) O:)
Calling you crazy is offtopic? Well in that case, I'll go offtopic; you're crazy ;)
Bmuntz wrote:Well if EB and EK are played by the same guy then he has really big personnality swings.
lol, that made me laugh. Or maybe EB is skitzophrenic :) :lol:

-Jonathan
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

That'd be a case of major mulit-personality disorder or so hehe.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

StupendousMan wrote:That'd be a case of major mulit-personality disorder or so hehe.
lol, the more I think about it the funnier it is. EB and EK, ah. That's is quite an idea, especially reading the wars they've both been in lately.

-Jonathan
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Jonathan wrote:
Catspaw wrote:(Yes, I have been called crazy before, but that's kind of off topic, don't you think?) O:)
Calling you crazy is offtopic? Well in that case, I'll go offtopic; you're crazy ;)
lol, that made me laugh. Or maybe EB is skitzophrenic :) :lol:

-Jonathan
Or maybe he's bipolar.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Catspaw wrote:One of my textbooks has all the chapters written by different people, and I just noticed the names of two co-authors of a chapter. In Foundations of Christian School Education edited by James Braley, Jack Layman, and Ray White, copyrighted 2003, the authors of the chapter entitled "Teaching Methodologies" are W. Philip Bassett and Eddie K. Baumann.

Obviously, W. Bassett could be the secret identity of either Wooton or Wellington, but that seems too simple. What's this guy's middle name? Philip. Who played Philip Glossman? Paul McCusker. Who is connected to England, and therefore may have been the one to suggest Wooton Bassett's name, since it is a town in England? Paul McCusker. Theory: Paul McCusker leads a double life! The short bio in my book says that "W. Philip Bassett joined the education faculty at Cedarville University in 1991 and became chair of the department in 1998. Dr. Bassett os also an adjunct professor at Philadelphia Biblical University and Columbia International University. He has worked with national and international Christian school teachers in several countries"(p. 140). Perhaps that's why Paul McCusker had less time for AIO - he's busy teaching under an alias! (Or maybe "Paul McCusker" is the alias...) :-k

Now, you ask, what about Eddie K. Baumann? Please note the initials: EKB. Sound familiar? There is both an EK and an EB on this board. Perhaps they are really the same person, and have fun masquerading as separate people who are not university professors. What a clever ruse!

It's so logical that I don't know why nobody has thought of this before.

(Yes, I have been called crazy before, but that's kind of off topic, don't you think?) O:)
wow! I wish I had an imagination like that!

The Paul McCusker thing might be believable. People do things like that.

BUT, EK and EB??? I don't think so. :noway:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

...OHH YEAH DUDEZ WERE THE SAME PERSON... =D> =D> =D> hoohah for the most intelligent and level headed person that figured it out
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Good people, I ask you, could two so different be the same? #-o

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

yeah i mean i just cant be HIM :anxious:
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

The conspiracy theory makes sence. That's why both EK and EB ran for Mayor because EB wanted to make sure that he had power! If he was the only person running then we for sure won. But now that EK didn't get the cash whats he going to do. :-k Run for your life mellow he's after you!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

*sigh* Why am I always made out to be a villian?

Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Because you are so good at it. ;)
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

What was the last villainous thing I did? I've done nothing but try to help people! Alas! Alack! Forsooth! :(

Call me Sergeant Pepper.