Wrong Episode

hehehehe....

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Wrong Episode

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

It was sorta cool...my local station aired next weeks episode today. \:D/
I had to go to one place to hear today's show. :D :D

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

really?!? wow, that would be cool!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Wow, cool!! Next week's episode sounds like a funny one. I heard a scene from it during today's episode. My local station does that every once in a while. At least you got to hear the conclusion.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

wow, that's cool, I wish my station would air a preview of it!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Fun! I want to hear a scene! :D
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Sorry, I can't help you. :D
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I have lived in areas where the radio stations CONSISTANTLY (3/4 of the time or more) do the following.......Note: not all at the same location, but at least one on the list.

*Play the next day's ep

*On the weekend, reair Friday's ep (even during the new seasons)

* Play the previous day's ep

*Play the previous WEEK'S ep (like on Monday they're playing what was suppose to have aired the previus Monday, etc).

*Play the next week's ep.

*appear to air the eps in no particular order for no apparent reason

*air the same ep for multiple days in a row (one station did this quite often)

*During reruns, air random reruns, regardless of if that's what's scheduled or not, then during the new season, air basketball games during AIO's slot (they got a piece of my mind for that one :x )

That's all I can remember right now, but I'll get back to ya if I think of any more.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

What is it about? If you don't tell us that then at least tell us who is in it and if it's funny of not. I think that it has Bernard and Eugene go on another short road trip. In the first Road trip the eps counted up as in the first was First Hand experience. The second was second thoughts and so on till the last one Fifth house on the left.(I was ticked off when today’s ep skipped over the Road trip during the flashes of Eugene shows.) Well the next ep after that Two guys and a truck is The Power of One. So this time they counted down. I think that is far too much to hope for but maybe. Also in stubborn Strakes I think that Bernard said that he was saving for a new truck. Hey I can dream can’t I?
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

Actually, it's Two Friends and a Truck. But can Bernard and Eugene be considered "friends"? ;-) That's the only thing that makes me wonder if it's about Eugene and Bernard.

Jeremy
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Stupid mistake on my part.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

All I will say is that Eugene, Whit and Connie are in it. I do not know much more because the clip was pretty short. I will try to find out more tomorrow. I have a couple more chances to hear today's episode.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

So eugene is going to be in more episodes this season. I hope he's acting like his normal self..
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

J-man wrote:So eugene is going to be in more episodes this season. I hope he's acting like his normal self..
Like I said I will have to hear the clip again. It sounds like Eugene and Katrina are moving, where in Odyssey I do not know. I heard Eugene say something about appliances. I have a couple more chances to hear the clip tomorrow. I do not want to spoil the episode for everyone by telling what I heard in the clip.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Wow! That's cool! So you got two new shows on one day!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

That's so wierd. My station used to mess up a long time ago, but recently they have been good. Until this week. During The Pact Part I, they played half way through the ep, then went back and started it over.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

My station goofed with Lost by a Nose, they repeated the previous day's episode. Since then they have been good.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

OrigamiKid wrote:It was sorta cool...my local station aired next weeks episode today. \:D/
I had to go to one place to hear today's show. :D :D

~OrigamiKid
That happened to me during the Novacom saga. They accidentally played the next week's show instead of the one for that week so I got online to hear what I'd missed. I knew a week ahead of 'most everyone else what was going to happen! \:D/
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Laurie wrote:All I will say is that Eugene, Whit and Connie are in it. I do not know much more because the clip was pretty short. I will try to find out more tomorrow. I have a couple more chances to hear today's episode.
Well, then maybe it's Connie and Eugene who are the two friends.

-Jonathan
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Whose truck would it be though?
Me wrote:That's so wierd. My station used to mess up a long time ago, but recently they have been good. Until this week. During The Pact Part I, they played half way through the ep, then went back and started it over.
That's happened to me before..
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Jonathan wrote:
Laurie wrote:All I will say is that Eugene, Whit and Connie are in it. I do not know much more because the clip was pretty short. I will try to find out more tomorrow. I have a couple more chances to hear today's episode.
Well, then maybe it's Connie and Eugene who are the two friends.

-Jonathan
Eugene is married now... I'm not sure how that'll affect interactions but I think it will. :-k