Eugene's back... Now what?

What do you want Eugene to do now that he's back in Odyssey?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Eugene's back... Now what?

Post by poWerbOy »

Now that Eugene is finally back in Odyssey, what would you like to see happen?
I would to see him and Wooten in some episodes together. they would be quite comical.....
I wonder where he will work? the college? that would be kind of weird considering the whole novacom/research/ running away thing...
I want to see what happens with the return of the chairman and how Eugene will be involved in that.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I think he and Wooten would be a great pair. I think it would be interesting for Eugene to meet some of the kids and adults who have come to Odyssey since he left. I don't think therre should be any doubt as to where Eugene is going to work. He and Katrina will both wind up at Whit's End. It would be just like Whit to have them both working there. Actually that could be fun, hearing Eugene and Connie in one of their famous arguments/ discussions. There are alot of story lines here.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I can't imagine Eugene and Wooton together. :-k
I don't think Eugene can work at Whit's End anymore... he was already working on a career at the college and it's not like Whit is lacking in employees. He'll probably start back up at the college. I'm not sure how they'll integrate him.
I'm just glad to have him back! :D
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Chandler wrote:I can't imagine Eugene and Wooton together. :-k
I don't think Eugene can work at Whit's End anymore... he was already working on a career at the college and it's not like Whit is lacking in employees. He'll probably start back up at the college. I'm not sure how they'll integrate him.
I had not thought about Whit having enough employees at Whit's End. I wonder if the college would have a problem with Eugene coming to work there, he did run off with the research.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Laurie wrote:
Chandler wrote:I can't imagine Eugene and Wooton together. :-k
I had not thought about Whit having enough employees at Whit's End. I wonder if the college would have a problem with Eugene coming to work there, he did run off with the research.
Wouldn't they realize by now that he was justified in doing it? The FBI was taking people down last we heard.
Hmm... is that a knock on my door? :anxious:
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Some people there might be, but there could be one or two that may not understand. There could be people who might not be as understanding as Whit.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Wooton Bernard and Eugene in one ep would be great. They could go on a road trip. It would be so funny.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I hope EandK have kids!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Well, Eugene will most likely return to Whit's End.........though it could be interesting to see him go help out at the Timothy Centre.

We definately have to have a Wooton / Eugene ep (more than one). I like the idea of them going on a road trip together.......

I'm just glad Eugene is back.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Bmuntz wrote:Wooton Bernard and Eugene in one ep would be great. They could go on a road trip. It would be so funny.
That is brilliant.
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

You are all terribly cruel..........sticking Bernard in a vehicle with Wooton and Eugene for a road trip :D He'd go insane.

I actually think Wooton and Eugene would probably get along great.

He could always go to work for another college in the area (Just because we only know about Campbell County Community College, doesn't mean there aren't others nearby).........one that doesn't know as much about his research for novacom and the stealing the research.

I also think E&K should have a kid by now...........however, it took them what........8 years to get married? I'm guessing a kid is quite a way off.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:
Bmuntz wrote:Wooton Bernard and Eugene in one ep would be great. They could go on a road trip. It would be so funny.
That is brilliant.
I'm usually cautious when suggesting Harlow, but throw him in there and I can see funny stuff happening :lol: Poor Bernard...

-Jonathan
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I agree. Wooton and Eugene would make a wonderful episode!!! I don't know if I like the idea of Eugene and Katrina actually having kids, though. I mean, it's a fun thought, but can you imagine the poor kid? He (or she) would probably graduate from high school when he/she is like 8!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Wooten and Eugene in an episode together would be awsome!
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Jonathan wrote:
Eugene Blackgaard wrote:
That is brilliant.
I'm usually cautious when suggesting Harlow, but throw him in there and I can see funny stuff happening :lol: Poor Bernard...

-Jonathan
Captain O'Ryan could go along with them for Eugene's protection and then they could meet Officer Harley on the Trip and Will Ryan could do a ep where he's the only actor. :D
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Bmuntz wrote:
Captain O'Ryan could go along with them for Eugene's protection and then they could meet Officer Harley on the Trip and Will Ryan could do a ep where he's the only actor. :D
Now, there's an interesting idea!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Bmuntz wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Eugene Blackgaard wrote:
That is brilliant.

-Jonathan
:lol:
He could also do his fake English accent and Nigel from "The Last Great Adventure of the Summer" could pop up and kidnap all of them! \:D/
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

No Mustafa could kidnapthem! He is also played by Will Ryan. \:D/
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Mustafa is dead.

Eugene should go back to work at the college, but then something would happen over at Whits End (something goes drastically wrong with the IS. Doesn't injure anybody, just stops working) which would require Eugene's skills to fix. Eugene would then realize how much he misses it, go back to work there, and return to normal life, fighting with Connie, etc. Katrina should go back to work at Holstiens.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Mustafa is not dead! He's only dead in the sence that Dr. Blackgaard died in Applesauce.