Eugene's back... Now what?

What do you want Eugene to do now that he's back in Odyssey?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Kanimoto
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Kanimoto »

Wasn't Donovan a good guy? :-s
In the darkness, the Lurker frantically tries to figure out what is going on.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Kanimoto wrote:Wasn't Donovan a good guy? :-s
Yes he was. Bennett was trying to provide a reason why Mustafa could still be alive. :)
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

Eugene and Katrina should definately have a baby boy and name him.....armitage
Eugene should also go back to work at Whits End and He connie should fight some more!!!! :D
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

This world doesn't need more than one Armitage. =;
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Conniefan wrote:Eugene and Katrina should definately have a baby boy and name him.....armitage
Eugene should also go back to work at Whits End and He connie should fight some more!!!! :D
I agree with you on the first one. Eugene and Katrina should definitely have children (notice that was plural). I don't agree with you on the last one though, is working at Whits End enough to support Katrina and him?

I think he should get a full time job at CCCC, and Katrina be a stay at home wife!
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

Wow, Wooton and Eugene talking to each other would definately be a facinating conversation. I hope Eugene comes back to work at Whit's End. He just fits so well there.
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

HarlowRoxMySox wrote:Wow, Wooton and Eugene talking to each other would definately be a facinating conversation. I hope Eugene comes back to work at Whit's End. He just fits so well there.
While this is true, it's also unrealistic. I'd like to see him get a job at the college.

-Jonathan
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

Glad to see they brought back harlow.hope he has some other new shows.
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

I was very surprised that Harlow returned. I assumed that naturally, since he had disappeared from Odyssey long ago, that he would not return. I think it's neat that they not only brought Eugene back, but Harlow as well. Though I am not really sure how I feel about Harlow.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

I'm glad that Harlow returned- it was very disappointing when he stopped appearing in the episodes. :-# And I'm SO glad Eugene's back, along with his memories. :D
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~