AIO Mp3's

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Flyah
Popsicle kid

AIO Mp3's

Post by Flyah »

Does anyone have AIO Mp3's they'd share? Or know of a place to get them? Have you copied your cd's and tapes to mp3's? Is it ethical to share these ep's that others may not have?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I had almost the entire 2000-2001 year in MP3 format, but I can't find the CDs anymore. Meh...
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I'm under the impression that file sharing of that nature is illegal. :(
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Post by Flyah »

Kinda figured that. I just wondered about ep's that are not available that may have been taped off the radio.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

If you're going to do it then at least send FotF a contribution for their work. :-$
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I have over 400 eps on the computer. Only a few of them are unreleased. Someone was torrenting a bunch of unreleased ones a while ago. I still have the torrent file, but I doubt anyone's seeding anymore. I should check.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Me wrote:I have over 400 eps on the computer. Only a few of them are unreleased.
I should write you an email, Me. ;)

We have a few hundred episodes on our computer, either recorded off of Oneplace or ripped off our AIO cd albums. We really should get our AIO tape cassette episodes digitalized now that we've figured out a way to convert analog into digital. :-k
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

yeah i rip a bunch of ones of oneplace (RSTP downloading is awesome)
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Me wrote:I have over 400 eps on the computer. Only a few of them are unreleased.
Sure, about what?

I record most of mine off the radio. The others I rip off the cd's at the highest bitrate possible (up to the limits of cd audio, 41k, 16bit), and save them as either mp3s or wma's. I'm using WMA right now because it seems to be more compact than the mp3 format, and deliver more clarity at lower bitrates for the stuff off the radio.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Me wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:
Sure, about what?
About getting my hands on those unreleased episodes. :pray: Especially if they happen to be episodes released in the 1990s.
Me wrote:I record most of mine off the radio. The others I rip off the cd's at the highest bitrate possible (up to the limits of cd audio, 41k, 16bit), and save them as either mp3s or wma's. I'm using WMA right now because it seems to be more compact than the mp3 format, and deliver more clarity at lower bitrates for the stuff off the radio.
If I'm not very much mistaken, WMAs can deliver clarity at lower bitrates as MP3s because MP3s are generally higher compressed sound files. File size, I would think, correlates to the sound quality, although this is not always the case (particular when you're dealing with high quality MP3s and their corresponding WAVs).
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

I've got over 30 albums, and ould be willing to swap eps with anyone who will swap with me.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

AIO PSYCHE wrote:I've got over 30 albums, and ould be willing to swap eps with anyone who will swap with me.
I believe they are talking about finding MP3s of unreleased episodes.

-Jonathan
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

Actually, Jonathan, if you were to look at the first post in this thread (by Flyah) you would find he doesn't even mentioned unreleased episodes. IMO, people shouldn't be circulating MP3s of episodes available on albums, even if the person getting the MP3 sends a donation to Focus. AIO episodes should only be circulated if they are not available on an album.

Dave
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Dave wrote:Actually, Jonathan, if you were to look at the first post in this thread (by Flyah) you would find he doesn't even mentioned unreleased episodes. IMO, people shouldn't be circulating MP3s of episodes available on albums, even if the person getting the MP3 sends a donation to Focus. AIO episodes should only be circulated if they are not available on an album.

Dave
Oh. I assumed he meant unreleased by the last comment he made in that post.

-Jonathan
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Jonathan wrote:
AIO PSYCHE wrote:I've got over 30 albums, and ould be willing to swap eps with anyone who will swap with me.
I believe they are talking about finding MP3s of unreleased episodes.

-Jonathan
That is most certainly what I'm talking about (I guess we sort of got OT). If I could buy copies of them I would (the album (OUSA and FP) or single looks great on the shelf, but since they are only rarely availabe on EBAY, I just have to try to find copies, and when I do, send Focus a donation.
serrebi
29K to go!

Post by serrebi »

I have the epps only released under the name odyssey USA.
pm me for more info...
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Post by Flyah »

How do you rip off of oneplace?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

It only takes a microphone or a recording program that uses the output to record off of... Most programs, if they don't record to MP3, at least use WAV. Converters are a dime a dozen at tucows and the like.