Harlow's Back!!!!

New episode proclaimed to include everybody's favorite detective: Harlow!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Harlows Back, how do you feel?

Yay!
79%
Rats.
21%

Total votes: 24

Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Whats with so many people spelling Wooton wrong today? J-man Frank and even Jonathan! I think its great to have Harlow back. As people have said he has probelms but I still like him. Him and Edwin in a ep is really cool. This next album is like going to the best ever or least the second best after DBD.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I had no Idea I was spelling it wrong. for some reason Wooten looks better than Wooton
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Bmuntz wrote:Whats with so many people spelling Wooton wrong today? J-man Frank and even Jonathan!
Whoops, that is one I consistently mis-spell. Like J-man said, it seems like it would be Wooten not Wooton.

-Jonathan
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

I liked Harlow at first... he was funny, and made some classic episodes, but i don't know how i feel about him coming back. AIO has "graduated" from him....he's just annoying after awhile and i wonder what it will be like when he's back.
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

I am completely positive about the return of Harlow. Harlow has always been one of my favorite characters and he is much funnier than Wooton, IMO. Sure, he has been used wrongly a couple of times, but most of the time he provides "comic relief" and adds to the show.

Dave
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Wooton does not "replace" Harlow. They're very different people even if they both bring comedy to the show. :)
Harlow Doyle
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by Harlow Doyle »

But are you sure I'm back? Perhaps I'm cleverly disguised an someone pretending to be me! Great Isosceles Triangle! :shocking:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That is a distinct possibility! We must never underestimate The Power of One, after all!

*starts to look for Harlow, since he still seems to be missing*
Master Kenobi
I've been here a bit

Post by Master Kenobi »

Quite frankly, I found him rather annoying when he was on, so I'm not thrilled with him being back.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Harlow's funny in a stupid kind of way, although not nearly as funny as Ed on Ed, Edd, and Eddy (Ugh, that show is so gross; Ed is the only part I like) or Patrick Starr on SpongeBob. He made me laugh from time to time, though, and I'm glad he's coming back.