the worst enemy of Dr.Regis Blackgaard?!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Who is Dr.Blackgaard's Worst Enemy?

jellyfish(myron jones)
No votes
philip glossman
No votes
john whittaker
63%
connie kendall
5%
Richard Maxwell
33%

Total votes: 43

Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

the worst enemy of Dr.Regis Blackgaard?!

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

who do you think,from the blackgaard saga,is Dr.Blackgaard's worst enemy?think it over and tell me.post whenever.i want to know your idea.i will tell you mine,when i get a few posts,soo,happy posting and i really want to here your ideas and all!and,cast your votes in the poll!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Himself. Assuming we are leaving out the devil.

He had himself convinced that he couldn't be saved, b/c his soul was so corrupt. That corruption lead to much evil, and many deaths. It led to him being infected with a deadly virus. It lead him to push the button of the detonator, resulting in his death, and a sad, but appropriate ending to the story.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

for your information!,i am so not meaning himself in any way.who does he hate the most out of those people?excluding himself!i know one of those people are one he would have loved getting rid of if he hadnt killed himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so,i am excluding himself from this!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

richardmaxwell3 wrote:for your information!,i am so not meaning himself in any way.who does he hate the most out of those people?excluding himself!i know one of those people are one he would have loved getting rid of if he hadnt killed himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so,i am excluding himself from this!
Pardon me :-s You said greatest enemy, not who he'd like to get rid of the most.

I'd say Richard Maxwell, but from that list, Whit.
Joni_Slade
Pilgrim

Post by Joni_Slade »

I like Jonathan's answer--his greatest enemy was really himself.

Aside from that, Richard Maxwell was the one who most often messed up his plans, and Blackgaard definitely wanted him gone.

Jellyfish (I love that you used "Myron Jones":) was prepared to betray Blackgaard's trust if needed, but I don't think Blackgaard ever knew about that.

Connie? Well, she refused to work for him, but I don't think she did much else against him that he was aware of.

And Whit wasn't around during DBD, but Blackgaard would've wanted to get rid of him on general principle, so that's where my vote went.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Latest fanfiction: Parting Words.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Jonathan wrote:Himself. Assuming we are leaving out the devil.

He had himself convinced that he couldn't be saved, b/c his soul was so corrupt. That corruption lead to much evil, and many deaths. It led to him being infected with a deadly virus. It lead him to push the button of the detonator, resulting in his death, and a sad, but appropriate ending to the story.
How dare you, Jonathan!

::Calls emergency meeting at the Blackgaard Manor::
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

He was out of character. -_-;
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Captain Jack wrote:He was out of character. -_-;
Yes I was. As I posted in the Manor, to be in character on these boards 100% of the time would be foolish.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

But I'm not in character here, and I still believe he's alive! How can you people believe he's dead in RL?
Shad Lexer

Post by Shad Lexer »

Rachael wrote:But I'm not in character here, and I still believe he's alive! How can you people believe he's dead in RL?

*giant bang*

*really big boom*

Guy #1: OH MY GOSH IT'S SUICIDE!

Guy #2: Dr, Regis Blackaard is dead! OH NOES!

Chris: Come back next time for more Adveeeennnttuuureess innnn ODDDYYYYSSSEEEYYY!

*closing music plays*

To answer your question, easy. :wink:
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Curse you and your logical thinking! Curse you all! I will stick by my delusional, fan-girlish theories!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Rachael wrote:But I'm not in character here, and I still believe he's alive! How can you people believe he's dead in RL?
Because the evidence is on my side.
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

I think if Blackgaard were to pick one person to get rid of it would be Richard Maxwell because he interfered with his evil plans, more than once. Richard BETRAYED him. Blackgaard wanted revenge and I'm sure he would gladly take it if he had the chance.
Whit on the other hand, was I guess an "enemy" of Blackgaard's, but I think Blackgaard mostly just wanted the government programs and such that he was trying to get from Whit. I don't think until after Whit had "won" in the battle did Blackgaard really express any desire to harm Whit just for the sole purpose of revenge. In DBD, he wanted to blow up Whit's end for revenge, but I think he would have rather harmed Richard Marxwell because of his betrayal.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

thank you all for your posts and all.on my poll,i forgot to ad Richard Maxwell.sorry about this.i agree with some of you that whit was one,but i thought Richard was his worst enemy because of everyhting he did.i think i have come to a decision.i think i am going to delet this post and make another one with more poll options and that.it will be almost the same.i will do it tomorrow after school,so think it over if you want me too and tell me.i am very sorry,i am glad for the posts,also for your remarks on everyhting.i will make a new one tomorrow.
Last edited by Danielle Abigail Maxwell on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linne

Post by Linne »

Or you could just nicely ask a mod to add the poll options you want. \:D/
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

You can't delete this thread since people have posted in it. I did add Richard to your poll though; if you need any others added, let me know.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

John Avery Whittaker, because he wants to do good, and Dr. Blackgaard wants to do bad. :D
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

richardmaxwell3 wrote:for your information!,i am so not meaning himself in any way.who does he hate the most out of those people?excluding himself!i know one of those people are one he would have loved getting rid of if he hadnt killed himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so,i am excluding himself from this!
:-s
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Jack Allen.

I mean Blackgaard was evil and had sold his soul (which I found on ebay a few days ago. ;) ) and there was Jack trying to bring to him a chance to redeem himself and start a new life, that was a complete contrast to what he had been, so therefore his enemy was his opposite and his opposite was Jack Allen (spiritual-wise at least.).
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I'd go with Jack Allen.

Basically... Whittaker was a big enemy to him, yet Whit had the mysterious past and such, and was probably involved in lots of crazy top secret things, putting him in the same caste as Blackgaard in a way, even though they were on opposite sides. Whereas Jack Allen is basically the complete opposite--not embroiled in espionage--the perfect anti-thesis to Blackgaard.

Afterall, Whit is an amalgam of Jack and Jason... Jason got the "darker" side of Whit, Jack was all his good qualities, more or less.