Is it time?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Is it time for Novacom/Andromeda/the Chairman to return for an appearance, or another saga?

Give me a 'Y'! Give me an 'E'! Give me an 'S'! What does it spell? YES!!!!!!!!!!
20%
No, I don't think so. It's still to soon.
49%
No, never. Novacom should stay gone.
31%

Total votes: 35

AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Is it time?

Post by AIO Psyche »

I'm SOOOOOOO ready for another saga! Or at least an appearance!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Way too soon. Action has been a bit too frenzied as of late. I'd like Odyssey to settle down for a bit before we hear from the Chairman (or anyone related to Novacom).

But in the meanwhile, bring back Richard Maxwell. :o
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Agreed. I think AIO should focus on re-integrating Eugene back into normal life and reacquaint him with the newer characters.

Having the Chairman return is, while exciting, a bit overkill.

Cheerio
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It's still too soon. I do want to hear more, but not for another year or two. It would be cool if Richard came back, but I always pictured him coming back in a cool way, like in DBD, not just wandering back into town.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Too soon.
jollyholiday
I'm a teapot

Post by jollyholiday »

Is it time for Novacom/Andromeda/the Chairman to return for an appearance, or another saga?
no more novacom.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

It's too soon. I think Odyssey needs some quiet time. Things need to be calm for a while. We just got Eugene back, I for one do not want him to disappear again right after his return.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Because of Eugene coming back, I don't think that there should be another saga. Whenever there is, a different saga about a total different topic would be best. Novacom has had its time.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I don't think Novacom should come back come to think of it, but Andromeda should make just one more appearence. There are some loose ends to tie up. We're under the impression the FBI picked apart the company after the saga and that the chairman is in hiding, and Novacom is no longer their puppet. However, since the chairman is out there somewhere, I do want to hear from him again.

-Jonathan
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Hey guys! How are you all doing?!

I believe with the rest of you, that it's somewhat early for another saga. I'd give it 4 more albums. However...

Like, 'Waylaid in a Windy' city, I think that their should be something dealing with the chairman and/or Bennett Charles and/or Aubrey's friend and/or something...However, far away (as in, Jason encounters them)
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

-Bennett Charles wrote:Hey guys! How are you all doing?!

I believe with the rest of you, that it's somewhat early for another saga. I'd give it 4 more albums. However...

Like, 'Waylaid in a Windy' city, I think that their should be something dealing with the chairman and/or Bennett Charles and/or Aubrey's friend and/or something...However, far away (as in, Jason encounters them)
Welcome back! Mr. Whittaker? :-s

Now that would be quite interesting to see, indeed, Bennett. And it could also reintroduce the character of Richard Maxwell. :D
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I like them to just settle down AIO for a while. Just have a bunch of slice of life episodes.
then maybe have a few episodes tying everything up.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I am not in favor of Novacom returning. We've dealt with them, and then dealt with them again. They're gone. Leave them be.
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

I'm sure we'll see the chairman return, but it won't be in the form of Novacom. However I think they should wait a while.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

As Eugene has just returned, I definitely think there should be a wait of a few seasons before we have to deal with the Chairman again. Doing it now would just be too soon.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

novacom died
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I believe it is way to soon, and as I have said before, I only recently heard all of the novacom eps when they came out on tape. It's all still really fresh in my mind and I haven't had enough time to adjust yet. More time would be great, but at some point Ido want the loose ends tied up as Jonathan said.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Two to three show "mini-sagas" are great like "Waylaid in the Windy City" and "A Name Not a Number" so I wouldn't mind hearing the Chairman make a cameo sometime soon. :)
A long saga? No. :noway: That's way too soon for the writers... it wouldn't help the popularity of the show among a lot of fans. :anxious:
Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

No no no NEVER!
Priscilla

<><
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

Frodo wrote:No no no NEVER!
I'm with Frodo. I never liked the Saga, and counted the episodes until there were regular, good time episodes again. I hated how it went on for season after season. Ugg... it's not something I would ever want Odyssey to do again.
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!