National Treasure

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
dancer02248
I've been working out

National Treasure

Post by dancer02248 »

So... who's seen this movie. I think it's amazing and it's rated PG. It's exciting and has lots of twists and turns in it. Plus there was almost nothing bad in it. I showed it to my dad ad he loved it to. He said it was one of this favorite movies, and it's one of mine too!!!

Let me know what you thought!!
Last edited by dancer02248 on Sat May 21, 2005 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

Yeah, my family and I liked it a lot. We rented it Wednesday and have watched it a couple times since then. Justin Bartha (Riley) was just too funny!
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

I know. I've fallen in love with Riley. :inlove: He's just sooooo funny. and i watched the movie so many times this weekend and still haven't gotten bored of it!!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

My darling sister wants us to get the DVD of NT for her birthday. (which is tomorrow) I don't know...I haven't seen it. Is it really all that good of a movie?
OdysseyFan
I've been here a bit

Post by OdysseyFan »

If anyone needs the master code to unlock all the extras/bonus features on the DVD, let me know. I solved the puzzle.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

While I did not get to see it in the theater I did buy the DVD last week. I have not watched it yet. I am glad to hear that it is a good movie. \:D/
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I just finished watching it today. It was absolutely hilarious. Riley was definitely a highlight.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I saw it in the theatre and it was much better than I expected.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

I saw it in theatres, now my family wants to watch it, especially my parents, so I'll watch it again when they do. I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

I loved the movie. Unfortunately, Sean Bean(Boromir!) acts the antagonist. The romance in the movie was rather awkward, but that was a minor portion of the movie, so it doesn't quite deduct anything from the "net evaluation"(which at the moment is "4" in my book).
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I loved it..ok so I still haven't seen like the first half hour or so, but It's still great.
The only thing that bothered me was the mass amounts of Masonry references/slight propeganda. Other than that it was great.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

i love this movie we rented it and we might have to buy it now
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

OdysseyFan wrote:If anyone needs the master code to unlock all the extras/bonus features on the DVD, let me know. I solved the puzzle.
i got the code to get to the second level, but i don't quite understand where to find the master code or what it is or does
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

sounds like the DVD will be fun! ^^^^^^
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Yeah! We bought the DVD yesterday (for my darling sister's birthday) and watched it last night! What a great movie! Now we need to unlock all of the bonus feature cookies.

Ben: "Do you know what's in the preservation room?"

Riley: "Delicious jams and jellies?"
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

yeah, that part's great as well as

bad guy: prison
Riley:albaqurki, scuba diving
there see, i can do it too

that's probably not the right words, but i love that part, and f you've seen the movie you'll probably know what i'm talking about
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Only one person died :(*

I mean...that's a good thing, I suppose, but it's only natural to keep the fear for the main character's lives by having one of them die.

However, I was surprised as well at the rating to the movie, and enjoyed watching something with my family where I didn't have to exchance uneasy glances with someone in my family whenever a bad word or innapropriate situation took place.

*Just kidding...
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

-Bennett Charles wrote:Only one person died :(*

I mean...that's a good thing, I suppose, but it's only natural to keep the fear for the main character's lives by having one of them die.

However, I was surprised as well at the rating to the movie, and enjoyed watching something with my family where I didn't have to exchance uneasy glances with someone in my family whenever a bad word or innapropriate situation took place.

*Just kidding...

i feel the same way, i hate watching moveis with my family because many times i feel uncomfortable. This movie was not like that at all
Iverkid
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Iverkid »

I think they did a great job on this movie and it was still rated low. I enjoyed it alot. I live in Japan so it is always good to see something about America my home.

Iverkid
Pray for Sri Lanka.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

National Treasure was awesome. :D I was actually going to watch Phantom of the Opera, but it wasn't in theatres so I watched NT. :D (And I'm glad I did...)
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~