Grey's Anatomy

How popular is it?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
LiviNoel
I've been here a bit

Grey's Anatomy

Post by LiviNoel »

I'd never heard of this show until I traveled to Italy and had eight female roommates while living in Florence. It was a great time, and I was introduced to grey's anatomy during girls' movie nights. As I met and hung out with friends back home, I'm finding out that more and more people actually watch it. I was recently in Michigan, visiting friends at Hillsdale College and discovered it's a hit there. Do y'all watch the show?
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

I admit I watched the entire Season 1 just this weekend (It's only 9 episodes though)

A Few problems...

A dormate of mind enjoyed saying that 24 is totally based on sex. He basically enjoys saying that everything is based on sex. However, when I watched this show, I had to say that IT was based on sex. I mean, even just watching the opening theme...it's completely cinical. So yeah, it deals with the subject of sex, a lot, and flippantly, and all the characters do it outside of marriage, and almost every show. Yes, the show can be entertaining because of its storyline. But for every good storyline, there's something abot sex...

Besides, the main male character just announced he was gay not too long ago...

BC
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I've seen a few episodes (part of the first season), Bennet speaks the truth. It's a prime-time soap. :(

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

Ive onlly seen the show 2 times.The one blond girl Dr.was on a tv show called rozwell.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I watch it fairly consistently. It's very popular. And quite immoral. I love the plots but it is a soap opera. And what is the huge deal with hollywood stars having to "come out" and it be big news. WHO THE poop CARES ABOUT WHO YOU SLEEP WITH?
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz