Night at the Museum

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

Me family wants ta see it when it comes out on dvd or somthing....
notice that micky rooney is in it?? and if you don't know who mickey rooney is, shame on you! :shame: but then i only watch the oldies(before the 1970s movies...)nad SOME new ones, so I know alot about old actors and stuff like that.

RR
Arla
Popsicle kid

Post by Arla »

My sisters and I saw it and it was pretty good! My sisters liked it a bit more than I did. It was awsome to see Dick VanDyke on the silver screen!
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.
Archer No Man
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Archer No Man »

it is so funny I love micky rooney he was funny :lolsign:
if you came all the way to my sig to get the money I said I would give you a week ago.........YOUR NOT GONNA GET IT *runs away*

Yes I know that with the new name you must not know who I am now but yes I am No Man *crowd gasps* LEADER OF THE BAND OF SCARY ARCHERS *crowd gasps* know you must all exile me and my band of scary archers and send the army after me and make it into a R rated movie
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

No Man wrote:it is so funny I love micky rooney he was funny :lolsign:
Good for you at least you know ole micky R, but for those who don't....you are shameful! jk i think..

RR
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I love this movie, I can watch it any time and never get tired of it, even though I have the entire thing pretty much memorized by now.

And the music is amazing. This is the first movie soundtrack that I took notice of on my own. (Meaning it wasn’t an acknowledged classic going in, such as Star Wars.) From the first time I heard it something about it deeply grabbed me. The main theme especially, during the opening credits. I think that is one of the best lesser known pieces ever composed. (That is, a piece that isn’t a cultural icon transcending its place in the movie, as the Indiana Jones or Jurassic Park themes have for example.) I absolutely love it. I usually skip over opening credits if they’re not playing over a scene, but I will watch these ones every time just to hear that swelling music.

It also holds a special place with me because it is the only movie I’ve ever seen twice in the theater. Though not because I was like ‘This was so great I have to see it again immediately’ it was because a group was supposed to go see it but some ended up not making the first time, so when they went a few weeks later I decided to go again.