Superbowl...

today!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Who's going to win the Superbowl?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:59 pm

Bears
30%
Colts
52%
Who's ever winning
No votes
Who ever, I'm just here for the food.
17%
I havn't made my mind up yet
No votes

Total votes: 23

Zelda Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Superbowl...

Post by Zelda Jacobs »

Well, it's that time of year again! It's Superbowl Sunday! :opera: or almost Who do you think is going to win? Who do you hope will win? :- Talk about anything and everything about the Superbowl here. I guess this our own tail gate party. Personally, I think the BEARS will dominent the Colts!
:thewave:

*sits down in her lawn chair and starts sipping her lemonade*
Last edited by Zelda Jacobs on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Zelda! You are supposed to be rooting for the Colts! Shame on you! :shame: I thought you were my buddy! :mecry:
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Colts win by 10 points... :anxious:
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Colts!! And... I'm not even trying at the point prediction. :anxious:
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

DarcPaw wrote:Colts!! And... I'm not even trying at the point prediction. :anxious:
Me, neither. I'm not sure who will win, but since the Bears are so nearby, and the Colts are as well, I'm rather excited either way it goes. \:D/ Though, obviously, I lean towards the Colts. \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

COLTS ROCK!!! I think they'll win by 17!
Lulu the Paw
29K to go!

Post by Lulu the Paw »

I'm pulling for the Panthers. What? They're not playing? Fine. I'm pulling for the commercials. (Seriously, I really do like watching the Super Bowl no matter who's playing. I just need to blow off some steam over the failure of my team. :( )
You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.
-C.S. Lewis
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

I'm going for the Bears.
But if they don't win (and heaven forbid.) I'll be happy with the Colts. ;)
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Because of Jessica, and only because of Jessica, I actually have at least a minor opinion. ;) I don't really care, but I would rather see the Colts win, because otherwise CA will be unhappy. :(
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Catspaw wrote:Because of Jessica, and only because of Jessica, I actually have at least a minor opinion. ;) I don't really care, but I would rather see the Colts win, because otherwise CA will be unhappy. :(
The second person today who has told me that they're going to be rooting for the Colts because they care for me!! I must have a lot of people who truly do care about me and my happiness! \:D/

I'm proud of you, Catspaw, you actually care about someone! \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, you wield a lot of influence! \:D/ But you misunderstand...I don't care about your feelings. I care about everybody who will have to suffer the fallout if your team loses and it pushes you over that edge of sanity that you teeter precariously on. ;)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I go watch the Superbowl with my friends because of the free hot wings and pizza...I care nothing about the football...there's not enough fighting. ;)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Catspaw wrote:Wow, you wield a lot of influence! \:D/ But you misunderstand...I don't care about your feelings. I care about everybody who will have to suffer the fallout if your team loses and it pushes you over that edge of sanity that you teeter precariously on. ;)
You sure have a way with words. ;)
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Bears!! :thewave:
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I'm only rooting for the Colts because it's been so long since they won it. :p
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

I'm rooting for the Colts because they have a cooler name than the Bears. Otherwise I don't care.
Zelda Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Zelda Jacobs »

xiao wrote:I'm rooting for the Colts because they have a cooler name than the Bears. Otherwise I don't care.
Bears are SO much cooler than the Colts! :shame: I mean come on Colts are like Donkeys, and bears are SO cooler than donkeys.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

I totally agree with Adrian- I could care less about football- I'm going to my friends party because 1)she invited me 2)food 3)various activities...and finally 4) because there will be a TV spot of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. :-
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Zelda Paw wrote:
xiao wrote:I'm rooting for the Colts because they have a cooler name than the Bears. Otherwise I don't care.
Bears are SO much cooler than the Colts! :shame: I mean come on Colts are like Donkeys, and bears are SO cooler than donkeys.
Ha... a colt is a young male horse. \:D/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Well, bears are like cubs, and cubs are like... cubs! And I don't like the cubs. Plus I am a die hard Hoosier, so of course I would be going for the Colts. GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!! :anxious: