Norbit

Eddie Murry is back.

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Norbit

Post by Nasri »

Norbit i have watch the trailer :rofl2: it sooooooo funny here the link www.meetnorbit.com/

Check out my newspaper To0 Star
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Just a warning - don't click the link unless you really think that Eddie Murphy's best look means that he looks like a very large woman. You probably don't really think that - trust me. ;)

This movie doesn't sound like something that I would want to see. :(
snowflake
Found

Post by snowflake »

Catspaw wrote:Just a warning - don't click the link unless you really think that Eddie Murphy's best look means that he looks like a very large woman. You probably don't really think that - trust me. ;)

This movie doesn't sound like something that I would want to see. :(
same here.

Thanks Lucy Pevensie for my awsome avatar and signature!!!

Yes, I know it's no longer Christmas but right after I change it it will be again so just get over it...
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Yeah... sorry, but no thanks. Eddie Murphy needs to start being a bit more choosy with his film roles. ;)
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

I have no desire to see Eddie Murphy in a blow up suit.. :noway:
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Yeah, it looks pretty dumb to me.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Simbelmyne34 wrote:I have no desire to see Eddie Murphy in a blow up suit.. :noway:
Nutty Proffesor was pretty good and it contained Eddie Murphy in a blow up suit. >_>
snowflake
Found

Post by snowflake »

ek wrote:
Simbelmyne34 wrote:I have no desire to see Eddie Murphy in a blow up suit.. :noway:
Nutty Proffesor was pretty good and it contained Eddie Murphy in a blow up suit. >_>
okay, we'll just say i have no desire to watch any modern day setting movies rated over PG. (except something like mission impossible)
Last edited by snowflake on Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks Lucy Pevensie for my awsome avatar and signature!!!

Yes, I know it's no longer Christmas but right after I change it it will be again so just get over it...
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

ek wrote:

Let me clarify...

I have no desire to see Eddie Murphy in a blow up suit of an overweight black woman. :noway:
Arla
Popsicle kid

Post by Arla »

Eddie Murphy, fat suit, doing a million roles, no thank you. He is not my cup of tea or cup of anything for that matter. Never been a fan.
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

...doesn't look like anything I'd enjoy watching at all anytime soon. :anxious:
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

PluggedinOnline has a pretty, uh, detailed review of this film. Needless to say, if the review has parental discretionary statements, I doubt I'm going to rush out to see the film itself.

Check it out:

http://www.pluggedinonline.com/movies/m ... 003077.cfm
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Sherlock Holmes wrote:PluggedinOnline has a pretty, uh, detailed review of this film. Needless to say, if the review has parental discretionary statements, I doubt I'm going to rush out to see the film itself.

Check it out:

That's what I read--and uh....definitely not seeing the movie.
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

This is the gayest movie ever. (And not because of the content. If you don't want to see this movie because of the content, you're probably five years old.)
Sherlock Holmes wrote:PluggedinOnline has a pretty, uh, detailed review of this film. Needless to say, if the review has parental discretionary statements, I doubt I'm going to rush out to see the film itself.

Check it out:

Just a quick question, why do they write nipples in quotations? Like it's a slang word?? :-s I'm pretty sure even doctors call them that.
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

xiao wrote:This is the gayest movie ever. (And not because of the content. If you don't want to see this movie because of the content, you're probably five years old.)
Then I shall gladly revel in my youthfulness. ;)

In all seriousness, I've seen a lot of movies, but I am not one to subject myself to a couple hours of pointless, crass humour for naught. I have criticized PluggedIn on several occasions, but I'm with them on this. "Norbit" doesn't seem to be offering more to viewers than a significant [-ly unpleasant] waste of time.

On the whole its really disappointing to see the continuing trend of American comedy films. And I'm not even speaking of content. Plotless, boring, humourless and bland are only a few adjectives to describe this recent fare.
xiao

Post by xiao »

Sherlock Holmes wrote:
xiao wrote:This is the gayest movie ever. (And not because of the content. If you don't want to see this movie because of the content, you're probably five years old.)

In all seriousness, I've seen a lot of movies, but I am not one to subject myself to a couple hours of pointless, crass humour for naught. I have criticized PluggedIn on several occasions, but I'm with them on this. "Norbit" doesn't seem to be offering more to viewers than a significant [-ly unpleasant] waste of time.

On the whole its really disappointing to see the continuing trend of American comedy films. And I'm not even speaking of content. Plotless, boring, humourless and bland are only a few adjectives to describe this recent fare.
Oh, but I agree very much so. I think its crude and stupid. But I don't think Norbit is breaking any rules when it comes to content - it's certainly not a poster child for inaproprieteness. ;)
Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Nasri »

Check it out:

Just a quick question, why do they write nipples in quotations? Like it's a slang word?? :-s I'm pretty sure even doctors call them that.

it isn't gay. that rude and i desire a aploze now

Check out my newspaper To0 Star
xiao

Post by xiao »

Rodenyrathbone wrote:

Check it out:

it isn't gay. that rude and i desire a aploze now
I am sorry if that rude and has caused you to desire a aploze. :-s
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

xiao wrote:
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Oh, but I agree very much so. I think its crude and stupid. But I don't think Norbit is breaking any rules when it comes to content - it's certainly not a poster child for inaproprieteness. ;)
No, certainly not. That title is reserved for "Borat". ;)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

xiao wrote:If you don't want to see this movie because of the content, you're probably five years old.
Yay! I'm young again \:D/