Do you like movies?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Iverkid
Catspaw Rocks!

Do you like movies?

Post by Iverkid »

I was just curious. How many movies do you watch a week? Do you think it is too many? Well I think I watch too many. I live in Japan as a missionary kid and it used to be that my family would watch one movie a week, no more. We would watch one movie on Saturday night, maybe Sunday. But these days it has really changed. We tend to watch way too many these days. Anyway I was just wondering about other people so please post.

Iverkid
Pray for Sri Lanka.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Usually none, but maybe one.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

i love building up my movie collection, but i don't have that many, but that's mostly cause i'm cheap and i don't want to spend the money :-
however i LOVE movies...
but i have to be in a moive watching mood or else I can't sit for that long
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

My dear sweet mother likes to go to the library and check out a bunch of old movies to watch. (Old musicals, romances, Alfred Hitchcock...etc.) Sometimes she'll find a current one...but mostly we just watch movies made in the 80s or before. I only see recent movies when we go to theatres or friends lend us DVDs...we never rent movies for some odd reason.
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

I watch a movie almost every night. Right now I'm watching national Treasure!!!!
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

I watch movies all the time. I refuse to pay to rent them though, so I just check them out from the library...we usually watch about 5 or 6 every saturday night. Sometimes we watch some on Fridays too.
If there is a really good movie that is recommended, we will go to the budget theatre on tuesday nights, its only $1.(We call it the "Cheap Seats")

so, to answer your question, we watch a lot of movies
~Nikki~

My favorite bible verse:
"If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell." Matthew 5:29
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

It used to be that we watched one every night, but now it's just every couple, or few.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It depends on the week, but I usually watch at least one movie a week, and often more, especially over the summer.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I love movies, but rarely watch them.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

THe older I get the more movies I watch. My youth group usually goes to a movie or something after the lesson. I love going to the theater and seeing a movie. It's just really fun.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

I "watch" a movie about every other night. This means I listen to it while I'm on here, and every once in a while I'll go out and watch a favorite scene.
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

i watch an entire movie prolly once or twice a week..and then a TV show about three times a week..
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

We get videos or DVDs from the library to watch maybe 1-2 times a week. We haven't seen any for a while though. We kinda either watch movies a lot or then go for weeks without. It varies.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

One movie a month is extreme for me, personally. :anxious: I prefer sticking to TV, of which I don't watch much anyway. Just a handful of reality tv shows. :-
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

i'm in a big famly so we rent movies sometimes
i still love movies i like comdey movies too

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

We Netflix (notice how it's a verb now?) usually 2 movies a week or so and I pay to see movies probably once every 2 weeks.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

LovedbyGod wrote:We Netflix (notice how it's a verb now?) usually 2 movies a week or so and I pay to see movies probably once every 2 weeks.
Wow...that's really often. Our neighbors like to DVD-swap. We've got PhantomOTO and Finding Neverland.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I watch a movie about once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. I don't really care that much.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Movies at home: Once a week

Movies at the theaters: Five times a year

Television: Once every two weeks
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I go to see movies in theartre rarly and at home I might watch one an week.