Ocean's Thirteen

Trailer

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Ocean's Thirteen

Post by Evil Chick »

Watch the trailer here!

I can't wait to see this movie! Ocean's Eleven is like my favorite movie ever after Star Wars! Ocean's Twelve was ok, except for the whole Julia Roberts thing, which was just dumb. Anyway, Ocean's Thirteen looks like it's going to be really awesome! \:D/ And, it comes out two days after my birthday! I cannot wait!! :bounce:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Yeeeah! I love those movies! \:D/
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

SWEET! And the Julia Roberts thing was HYSTERICAL! IT totally made Ocean's 12. :noway:
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

AHH! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see it!! \:D/ =D> \:D/
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I finally watched Ocean's 13 the other day! \:D/ I thought it was really good. Not quite as good as Ocean's 11, which is to be expected, but definitely better than Ocean's 12. Has anyone else here seen it yet?
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Macnut
No way I broke the window
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

I saw it. I didn't have very high expectations for it but it did exceed them. Not a bad movie.

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I saw it last friday it was quite awesome if you put it against Oceans 12 but not as good as some of the other Summer movies that are out...that said i'll probably buy this on DVD when it comes out.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I didn't like either Ocean's 11 or 12, I was SO bored in the second one. I saw Ocean's 13 [semi-against my will] and really enjoyed it! Very strange. Haha. I guess I just don't really like George Clooney and Brad Pitt because of the huge deal so many people make about them [good looking, blah blah]. . . I enjoy Matt Damon and Dan Cheedle and the other actors a lot though.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz