Ratatouille

Anxious or not?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Felicity Blackgaard
I'm not Gabe

Ratatouille

Post by Felicity Blackgaard »

I'm so excited! I really enjoyed almost ever Pixar film that has come out. But this one looks really promising. I already got a crush on the red-headed chef. X3

What do you guys think?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The trailer looks pretty cute, though I don't plan on rushing out to the theatre to see it. I do want to see it eventually, though!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

To be honest, I am more excited about the new Harry Potter movie than I am Ratatouille. I am going to see Harry Potter on opening day. I have not decided about Rataouille yet.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

I've already seen it. :D There was a sneak preview at our nearby theatre. It was great! I hope I see it a few more times. The Pixar magic is back! \:D/
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Eh... it just doesn't seem to have the magic that other films in the past did. Kind of a strange story too. Although we were at Disneyland Saturday and they played a song from it that was fairly catchy. So... maybe.
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

I've made plans to see it opening day. I'm more excited for Ratatouille than I have been for a Pixar film in a long time.
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I've enjoyed some Pixar stuff but I'm not like really a big fan that anticipated everything that comes out by them... and this doesn't really get me excited from what I have seen. I have heard from advanced screenings that its surprisingly good though... so I may eventually rent it or whatever but I'm not going to spend $8 on it when Die Hard 4 and Transformers and The Simpsons Movie is coming out. ;) \:D/
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

I'm looking forward to seeing it! It looks really cute, I love pretty much anything made by Pixar- but, this looks very good!
Felicity Blackgaard
I'm not Gabe

Darcie wrote:Eh... it just doesn't seem to have the magic that other films in the past did. Kind of a strange story too. Although we were at Disneyland Saturday and they played a song from it that was fairly catchy. So... maybe.
Oh, at Disneyland huh? I'm guessing you either live in Los Angeles or Orange County.

Let me know next time you go. Maybe we can go to Goofy's Kitchen for dinner or breakfast. :3
Zelda Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Zelda Jacobs »

I can't wait to see Ratatouille! :D I been excited about it ever since the first preview came out. I can tell that this is going to be a great movie. \:D/
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

I can't wait to see it! Ever since the preview I've wanted to see it. It looks like a funny and cue movie.
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

I want to see it! It looks cute ,but it probally will see it about a week after it comes out O:) !
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

I've never seen a Pixar movie in theatres, and I shant be starting now. I will watch it when it comes out on DVD, likely, but then again, maybe not.

In other words, not excited.
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
Felicity Blackgaard
I'm not Gabe

Ahhh! I saw it last night and it was so cute! Made me very hungry afterwards, so we had to stop at a Denny's and had something to eat. But the food wasn't as great as the gourmet food that Remy was making. :9
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

I saw it last night as well! It was so funny and cute!
The theater was jampacked, people were even sitting in the halls!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I saw it yesterday afternoon. I thought it was great!! =D>
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

I saw it on Friday. \:D/ My main complaint was that the theater I went to didn't have the screen set up correctly, and the entire movie was squished into full-screen mode, cutting off about half the screen at the top and the bottom. But the movie itself was great. The best Pixar film since Monsters, Inc., in my personal opinion.
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Yeah I'll probably go check it out here in a few days, haven't seen a bad pixar movie yet.
Scientific progress goes BOINK!
Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

I do eventually want to see it. My brothers and I enjoyed seeing the preview for it.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

My mom, sister, brother, a friend, and I are all seeing it tonight. I think it looks cute. It's based [loosely] on the Cyrano de Bergerac story, oui? =D>
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz