Magazines

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
dancer02248
I've been working out

Magazines

Post by dancer02248 »

what magazines do you subscribe to?

i get Brio & Beyond, Girl's Life, and Campus Life
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Breakaway, last I checked. :-k
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I get Brio and Beyond and Campus Life. The second one my aunts got for me for Christmas, but I actually like my Brio mag better. If you want to count my union magazine thing that I get every month or two, that would make three magazines. I usually just flip through the union mag - I don't pay that much attention to most of the articles and propoganda. ;)

We get a bunch of different magazines as a family, like FOTF and Reader's Digest.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

None. I don't get any magazines
...I hate marquees.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I personally subscribe to:

PC World
Videography
Pro Sound

The fam. gets others like readers digest, and the dad gets Business 2.0, which always makes a good read.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I receive Clubhouse. Used to get Guideposts for Kids but they discontinued making hard copies of it... moved to online.
My family receives other magazines that I read such as Guideposts, Angels on Earth, WORLD, Consumer Reports, Christianity Today, Focus on the Family, and Before and After to name a few...
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Voice of the Marytrs, WORLD (which is the best magazine EVER!), NRA, Brio, CMM, and Relevant.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I get:

Relevant

Newsweek

CCM

Game Informer ( it's not really the best game magazine, but a year's subscription is only like $10 and you get 10% off at GameStop for signing up)

Plus I subscribed to the comic book "New Avengers" because they were running a special! \:D/

I work at the library so when I have time or on break I read tons of other things... PC Gamer, EGM, Official Playstation Magazine, US News and World Report, Time, American Rifleman... and if something else looks interesting I'll pick it up...
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Today's Christian Woman. I used to subscribe to more, but I got tired of them begging for me to resubscribe so I dropped them.
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

I get Brio and American Girl Magazine (i've gotten it since I was 9, oh well) :D I used to get "lego mania magazine" but I don't anymore
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

I subsrible to Time and Entertainment Weekly
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Our family gets World, Above Rubies, No Greater Joy, and various others that I can't think of right now. I personally receive our radio station's free monthly magazine and also Reminisce. (I love reading about "the good ol' days." :- )

When I was little, I used to get Highlights and a friend would give us their old Clubhouse copies.
Last edited by Laura Ingalls on Wed May 25, 2005 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

#-o I forgot to mention that my family receives Above Rubies. :)
I used to read Highlights in doctor's and dentist's offices. :anxious:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I was just in the dentist's office recently, and I read the Highlights while I waited. Still a child at heart, I suppose.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I indulge myself in children's literature on occasion as well.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I forgot to mention that we also get Creation.

Then the various members of the family get magazines pertaining to their own interests - Mom gets Southern Living, Country Living, and 2 scrapbooking mags, Dad gets a woodworking one, my sister gets Outdoor Photographer, and my oldest brother gets JAMA and other medical related ones.

Lots of magazines when they're all written down!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

We get Relevant, Clubhouse, Family Handyman, Organic Style, Women's Day, World, God's World News...to name a few.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I didn't even come close to naming everything we get. #-o The other ones are more obscure. :boohoo:
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

I want to get Club House but I havent sent a subscription form yet. And I make Uncle Funky Magazine.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I used to get Jack and Jill. Those were interesting. :-k
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!