The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

It looks really good to me. Anyone else interested?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

all I think is that we should dwell more on the good of the movie then on the bad.
Image [img]
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

I saw it since I work at the theater and can see all movies for free (and yea, the bad ones I do not see. Dont worry)
I see SOTTP. It was good. The language, girls in underwear, and living together/flirting/premarital relations was very bad and not neccesary.
There was 2 bad words I remember a- and h_. The movie could have done without it.
Otherwise, good. emotional. funny at times. My mom and sister gave me the book for my bday. I have read 187 pages yesterday. A couple of stronger bad words.
Plugged in does a good job on movies. And they say positive stuff, even with the bad.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Hey Jimmy good to see you posting! Be sure to head over to this thread today. :D
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Thanks. I checked it out. I was looking for that :D
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

mellow wrote:all I think is that we should dwell more on the good of the movie then on the bad.
Mellow, if we must get through much bad to see the good of a movie, I don't think the movie is worth watching at all.
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Monica Stone wrote:
LovedbyGod wrote:...this is about PANTS!
...that would be 'Travelling Pants'...
Actually, isn't the book called PANTs?
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Nick Riley
insert dash here

Post by Nick Riley »

me no know