Tin Man

A Sci Fi Channel mini series

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Felicity Blackgaard
I'm not Gabe

Tin Man

Post by Felicity Blackgaard »

Did anyone see it?

I thought it was a very interesting take on the Wizard of Oz. Very interesting and loveable characters. *cough*AlanCumming*cough*
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

I wanted to see it, but my mom and dad immediately thought it looked silly. :boohoo:
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

I saw it, it was ok, nothing special. It was a little dark in some points and I felt uneasy about watching it the whole time. It was, meh, ok. I was really sad when DG made the witch go into her sister.

The part when the first Dorthey appeared to her, I laughed. It was a good relesing of tention moment. It reminded me of the skeleton in Twilight Princess that teaches you the secret sword tecniques.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
risskee
Tallying up

Post by risskee »

That was a very weird show! I'll stick to watching Stargate.
Kate is Riss and Riss is Kate!
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

Post by ObiWan Kenobi Girl »

I'm not sure if i even get that channel... i might, but, you know, it's kind of a little too weird for me. sort of like Pushing Daisies. i was like, wt..? it's a little out there. i, too, prefer Star Trek and such over some things like this.
risskee
Tallying up

Post by risskee »

Sparky the Happy Giraffe wrote:I'm not sure if i even get that channel... i might, but, you know, it's kind of a little too weird for me. sort of like Pushing Daisies. i was like, wt..? it's a little out there. i, too, prefer Star Trek and such over some things like this.
I love pushing daises!!! I hope the writers strike doesn’t cause it to go off the air.
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

Post by ObiWan Kenobi Girl »

whoa. whoa. whoa. writers strike? why didn't i hear about this?!? when did this happen?
querida
I've been here a bit

Post by querida »

It looked interesting, Zooey Deshanel (DG) is an okay actress and her sister is on Bones (my favourite show!) but I think I'll stick to Bones and Stargate too...
maybe its not the destination, maybe it's the journey

<3 Dasey <3
risskee
Tallying up

Post by risskee »

Sparky the Happy Giraffe wrote:whoa. whoa. whoa. writers strike? why didn't i hear about this?!? when did this happen?
It’s been going on for the last few months! lol And I live in southern California so it’s hard to avoid that kind of info.
Alisha Richardson Wolfe
Fourscore and seven

Post by Alisha Richardson Wolfe »

risskee wrote:
Sparky the Happy Giraffe wrote:whoa. whoa. whoa. writers strike? why didn't i hear about this?!? when did this happen?
It’s been going on for the last few months! lol And I live in southern California so it’s hard to avoid that kind of info.
It's been all over the news. I'm very news deprived these days (no TV at college) but even I was aware something was going on. =( I really hope it gets works out.
I like Odyssey. DBD was my favorite saga and I am friends with Eric Delko and prplrane_13. Marisol Delko Caine is my sister. I like Ponybox and listen to Linkin Park and Newsboys.
risskee
Tallying up

Post by risskee »

Alisha Richardson Wolfe wrote:
risskee wrote:
It's been all over the news. I'm very news deprived these days (no TV at college) but even I was aware something was going on. =( I really hope it gets works out.
I as well! There's lot's of really good shows that i'd like to continue.