Incredible Hulk trailer, finally.

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

Aioman wrote:I saw part of the one from 5 years ago on TV once.
This is not a sequel to that movie.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I didn't really know anything about the Hulk character so I wasn't sure what to expect from this, I just took it as it unfolded.

Not really my kind of story, I prefer to watch the hero out doing hero things with their abilities, not struggling with understanding or controlling them. That said I did enjoy the movie, and I understand that's what the Hulk story is about. He's not your usual hero.

The one thing that almost got to me was the final battle was giving off some Man of Steel vibes of overboard city destruction as a result of the guys both being invincible, but they wrapped it up right before I was about to say 'This has gone on long enough.'
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah, I've always had a weird pro-Hulk bias, I'm not sure why. >_>

This was my favorite of the Marvel films until the Avengers, but I have weird taste.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It was amusing to read through the old posts in this thread. :lol: I still haven't seen this movie, somewhat because the Hulk isn't my favourite, but also because I thought that I had heard that it wasn't great, but if Top likes it, then maybe I should see it. ;) One day. If it was on Netflix, that would drastically increase the odds of me watching it.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I watched the one-shot The Consultant. It adds some good insight to the end scene; I had thought Stark was there to talk about Banner.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I've always wondered if that was the original intent, but they decided to take things in a different direction so they did The Consultant thing.