Batman Begins

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Have you seen it?

Indeed I have, Mr. Charles...
41%
No, but I am indeed planning to see it, Mr. Charles...
32%
No, I have not seen it. And, to be perfectly honest, I show no interest in seeing such a film.
27%

Total votes: 37

Bennett
Someone's favorite

Batman Begins

Post by Bennett »

Want a good movie to see that is fairly clean, has good action and as well as good morals?

Please contact me if you find one!

Actually, only kidding; for tomorrow I am going to see Batman Begins. It is my duty as a Super Hero Fan to see it. Although, yes, it is very debatable weither Batman is actually a superhero or not, or weither he is simply a rich little snob.

The reviews for the movie are actually high, and it seems to be an interesting psycholical movie. It is not the usual action flick, but is developped in a richly contrasted script. But those are only the Reviewer's point of views. I will give you my take on the movie tomorrow!

Happy Watching!

BC

Edit: As I type so very fast, I made a mistake in spelling in my poll. Dearest Moderators, please correct it. It should be Interesting to Interest.
Last edited by Bennett on Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

No, but I am indeed planning to see it, Mr. Charles...
That's where my vote lays Monica...:wink:
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Same here.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I saw it earlier tonight... it was pretty good, but didn't live up to the Spider-man or X-men films, in my opinion... though it seems I am in the minority on that view! :shock:

The little scene between Gordon and Batman at the end was awesome, though... yay for foreshadowing!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

As the #1 Batman fan on this board (heh), I am very pumped to see this film! I may see it tomorrow!!!

BTW, Jim Gordon is my favorite character, and I'm hoping Gary Oldman does a good job.
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

im hoping to see it sometime next week.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Am not a very big Batman fan but I might see it in theatres. I'll probably just wait see it when it comes out on DVD.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Last option.
...I hate marquees.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I too am not a real big Batman fan, but then, I wasn't a SpiderMan fan until the first movie came out. Ever since, I've been coco for Spiderman. It looks good, entertaining at the least.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Great flick, one of my favorites this year! Very true to the spirit of the Dark Knight.

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

I hope to see it.with the new batman movie out alot of the video stores are selling the old movies cheap...
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Today marks the second time I miss out on going to see Batman Begins. Hopefully I'll go see it later this week...after my exams. Still, I have yet to see a bad review.

Oh wait, their was one. And I laughed when I read it. Bascically it said that their was, "Too much Plot". Haha, now that was funny.

BC
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

i got to see it yesterday. i really liked it..but im not a big katie holmes fan..
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

The action wasn't too great in parts, really jerky and hard to follow--that's the only legitimate complaint I've heard, and I agree. Still a solid film, though.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

I went to the midnight showing! :D They had anounced a long time ago and they all sorts of neat things planned, but then Warner Bros said we couldn't have a ms! But at the last minute they let us again! It made me so mad cause they couldn't get all the special things back on short notice. ](*,) So we just watched it at midnight.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Jeffro
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Jeffro »

To tell you the truth, I think it is a very stupid movie, and I am not going to waste $6 to see it in a theatre. Even after it comes out, I probaly will NOT Rent it.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Jeffro wrote:To tell you the truth, I think it is a very stupid movie, and I am not going to waste $6 to see it in a theatre. Even after it comes out, I probaly will NOT Rent it.
What makes you draw that conclusion? :-k
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Jeffro wrote:To tell you the truth, I think it is a very stupid movie, and I am not going to waste $6 to see it in a theatre. Even after it comes out, I probaly will NOT Rent it.
Indeed, wh do you think that? :-k

Call me Sergeant Pepper.
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

i know a lot of my friends werent really that interested in spiderman or batman cause they never were interested in them as kids and now think they're kinda stupid..thank goodness i changed my opinion. :D
Eiram
OK

Post by Eiram »

I've never really been into the whole super hero thing but I went to see it and thought it was really good. I felt it gave me a better understanding of who batman was 'cuze i never really knew before. I want to be a screenwriter so I tend to go outside of my comfert zone on movies. the only movies I haven't gone to see lately are horrer movies like House of Wax or something.