What is the last movie you saw?

post it

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

last movie i saw was 'in good company' :D
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I watched the movie NELL over my shoulder. It was weird and gross. Nudity. YUCKie.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Looney Tunes: Back in Action - it was pretty funny! The plotline was crazy, and it was kind of dumb, but it was hilarious all the same. Some of the cultural references/spoofs will not be timeless, but I still enjoyed it! \:D/
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Hmm....Princess Diaries 2. It was my Mom, my sister, me. We didn't watch the whole thing.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

spider man 2 I wached it with a friend that had only seen it once.
Image [img]
Ferder
Pilgrim

Post by Ferder »

AIOfan11 wrote: We didn't watch the whole thing.
Good for you. It's good to know that you didn't want to waist your time.

The last movie I saw was half of LOTR:ROTK EE.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

If parts count, a bit near the end of Matrix: Revolutions.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

I just wtched a little but of Pirates of the Carribbean.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Veggie Tales' latest movie, Minnesota Cuke: The Search for Samson's Hairbrush :D
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Star Wars Episode V
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

part of shark tale
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Trent DeWhite wrote:Veggie Tales' latest movie, Minnesota Cuke: The Search for Samson's Hairbrush :D
Ooh, I've been wanting to see that one! How was it? And were there lots of Indy references?
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I watched National Treasure twice yesterday, because the sister and dad hadn't seen it yet.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

star wars 6

the pacifier

Edit - please try to avoid double posting. Thanks!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

How was the Pacifier? It looked like the kind of movie that could have some good laughs, or could be really bad...
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

it was all right kind of funny but not as funny as i expected
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I saw Batman Begins yesterday. It was ok....but not as good as SPIDERMAN!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The last movie I was was Shrek 2, but the movie that I watched just before that was Pirates of the Carribbean. :pirate: I had never seen it before, but the grocery store where I work had the DVD for $15, and my brother had said that it was good, so I bought it. I'm glad that I did, because I really liked it! It was fun, and fairly clean - the language was under control, which was good. Tons of people have told me that I really had to see POTC, and now I have, and even before the sequel comes out! \:D/ I hope that you're all happy now!

There are a bunch of bonus features that I haven't had time to look at yet, but they look good, so I'm going to try to do that soon!

(And now I can finally understand the ToO's own Captain Jack a little better). ;)
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

National Treasure. Good movie that is, though sometimes a little extreme.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

I saw part of Bad Company today, but the last whole movie I watched was.... I can't remember, but the movie I saw before that was Bewitched.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!