What is the last movie you saw?

post it

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I saw Rogue One, as well, but as I'm not a Star Wars fan at all and I went to see it only out of curiosity, I fell asleep halfway through :embarassing:

Arrival, however, was so great I rewatched it twice \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Monty_Whittaker
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Monty_Whittaker »

Rogue One, and it's awesome.
Resident JRPG nut
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

Elf
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

*crashes through the window* MOANA. It was a wonderful film, the animation looked more realistic than any other Disney film I remember seeing. It was stunning, so pure. The music was sweet, there was underlying feeling of excitement and spirit. The actress who voiced Moana, Auli'i Cravalho, was fantastic at changing the volume of her voice, from being passionate to being heart broken. I would definitely recommend it. =D>
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
321tumbler
Tallying up

Post by 321tumbler »

Over the past few days I watched many Hallmark Christmas movies. It was very funny
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

321tumbler wrote:Over the past few days I watched many Hallmark Christmas movies. It was very funny
Ooh, I've been seeing quite a bit of those as well. Some of them are funnier than others, what is your favourite, 321tumbler? :)
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
321tumbler
Tallying up

Post by 321tumbler »

My Christmas Love It's the one about the marketing lady who ends up in Christmas Valley and there's a guy with a Christmas Tree Farm. My favorite character is the guy in the diner who always has a crossword puzzle. What's yours?
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

321tumbler wrote:My Christmas Love It's the one about the marketing lady who ends up in Christmas Valley and there's a guy with a Christmas Tree Farm. My favorite character is the guy in the diner who always has a crossword puzzle. What's yours?
I don't believe I've seen that one. :-k

My favourite is probably "The Christmas Heart" or "A Dream of Christmas." :D Both are good.
321tumbler
Tallying up

Post by 321tumbler »

I haven't seen "The Christmas Heart", but I saw the last half of "A Dream of Christmas". It was great.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I watched "Elf" yesterday. I hadn't seen it in a very long time, but so many people love it so much I thought I must be missing out by barely remembering it. It was quite enjoyable, though still not a Christmas classic or anything in my opinion.
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

Despicable Me. The original. It's a silly kid's movie, sweet yes, though I wouldn't call it a favourite.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Gone Girl

One of my favorite novels. .but a less-than-worthy adaptation.

Still, Rosamund Pike \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I saw "La La Land" in theatres yesterday. I really enjoyed the singing, dancing, and magical musical moments. \:D/ Some parts (like the ending) were a bit different than I had expected, but overall it was a very good movie.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Oooooh, I really want to see that one, Catspaw. Sadly, none of my 'in real life' friends get excited about romantic musicals. :(

The last movie I saw was "Captain America: The Winter Soldier". It was alright, for a Marvel Movie, but far inferior to the first Captain America.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

You need new friends. :shame: Well, I'm sure it will be on DVD soon enough and you can see it then. Minus a little language, it's well worth watching!

I like the first Captain America movie, but I have to disagree that the second one is inferior! That's actually one of my favourite Marvel movies. To each their own, I suppose.

The last movie I watched was "Kate and Leopold." :inlove: There's something very sweet about that movie that I enjoy. I hadn't seen it in a while and it's on Netflix, so it made for a great movie evening the other day.
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

My siblings and I are watching during this coronavirus time. We just finished the Harry Potter series and the Mexican version of HSM. We're going to watch the Narnia series next.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
MonkeyDude
Processing

Post by MonkeyDude »

Kaida wrote: We're going to watch the Narnia series next.
I just rewatched the those! They were literally my whole childhood haha.
*Finger guns aggressively*
ByeByeBrownie
I've been here a bit

Post by ByeByeBrownie »

Kaida wrote:My siblings and I are watching during this coronavirus time. We just finished the Harry Potter series and the Mexican version of HSM. We're going to watch the Narnia series next.
Such good stuff!

I just watched a random Hallmark Christmas movie last night.
Brownie has a knack
for writing superb haikus
she cannot be stopped
~Pengwin
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I like Hallmark Christmas movies year-round too! \:D/

I watched part of "Pirate's of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" today while I was washing dishes. I know it sounds terrible, but I don't like doing dishes and I don't have a dishwasher, so I often watch something to make dishes more fun. I usually watch something that I've seen multiple times so I can enjoy it without worrying about missing anything.