Pendragon

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Pendragon

Post by KODY 105 »

http://burnsfamilystudios.com/movies/pendragon/

Please discuss this. What do you know about it?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

All I know is that Watson has been keeping up with the production for a good while now and is very anxious to see it at some point. O:)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I have seen the book series in bookstores, but I have not read any of them.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

The movie is different and is not based on the fantasy series. :) It's set in A.D. 411 in Britain with the Saxons etc.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Laura Ingalls wrote:The movie is different and is not based on the fantasy series. :) It's set in A.D. 411 in Britain with the Saxons etc.
I thought you were talking about the book series.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

I've seen the trailer, and the general consensus is that it would have been a pretty cool movie if the acting hadn't been so bad.
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Jugglah wrote:I've seen the trailer, and the general consensus is that it would have been a pretty cool movie if the acting hadn't been so bad.
The acting is bad? Please explain further. What is it about exactly? I usually learn more from people who explain it to me than watching the trailer(s) themselves.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

wow..... i didn't expect to see this thread here! soo like... i know the people that made PD. the burns family... they are soo cool. I know like everyone that was in the movie. :) to be honest, i thought it was ok, but it was pretty good for low budget and plus it was a family effort. they did there own music, filming, editing.... basically you name it, they did it.