Brother Bear

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Brother Bear

Post by Sapphire »

What do you think of the movie Brother Bear? I wasn't crazy about the spirits and stuff like that. I loved the comedy, animation, and music.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I own it on DVD but I've never watched it.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

It was notable only for the appearances of Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas. If they hadn't been in it, there would have been no movie.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

I remember that movie - it was cool, except with the spirits. :noway: One of the moose is played by the actor for Wooten. \:D/
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I love the moose! They're hilarious! Also the rams. Those are the best parts of the movie. Actually, I'm watching it right now. How random! \:D/
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

Shadowfax wrote:I remember that movie - it was cool, except with the spirits. :noway: One of the moose is played by the actor for Wooten. \:D/
Sorry, but no. Wooton is played by Jess Harnell, and the moose were voiced by Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas, performing their famous Bob and Doug McKenzie voices.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Boswell wrote:
Shadowfax wrote:I remember that movie - it was cool, except with the spirits. :noway: One of the moose is played by the actor for Wooten. \:D/
Sorry, but no. Wooton is played by Jess Harnell, and the moose were voiced by Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas, performing their famous Bob and Doug McKenzie voices.
Thanks for clearing that up. :)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Brother Bear! That is my brother-in-law! When I read the title, I wondered if it was about him. (He's a musician.) \:D/

About the movie, I haven't seen it. My mother and sisters started to view it, but stopped because it was too magical or something. I don't really know, but I don't have any interest in seeing it now. :)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

American Eagle wrote:Brother Bear! That is my brother-in-law! When I read the title, I wondered if it was about him. (He's a musician.) \:D/

About the movie, I haven't seen it. My mother and sisters started to view it, but stopped because it was too magical or something. I don't really know, but I don't have any interest in seeing it now. :)
Awesome about your brother-in-law! \:D/