Iron Man 2

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Iron Man 2

Post by The Top Crusader »

Weeeee!!

Trailer
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I'm really excited to see this movie
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

WOOT! \:D/
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
ShadowSa1nt
SS Random
SS Random

Post by ShadowSa1nt »

i am really looking forward to this and i definitely will see it opening night... maybe with you Jelly
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

I am so entirely pumped for this film, it is not even funny. I simply adored the first one (Although he had some issure, Robert Downey Jr. Is a master at his art.)!!! WOOT!

Hey, speaking of epic sequels; the word on the street is a 2nd Star Trek movie in 2012ish..??? Would anybody go to see it? (I certainly would! Being the through-and-through trekkie that I am. Seen every episode and movie multiple times, own the new movie's special edition...I love Star Trek! :D)
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
ShadowSa1nt
SS Random
SS Random

Post by ShadowSa1nt »

Ben Linus wrote:I am so entirely pumped for this film, it is not even funny. I simply adored the first one (Although he had some issure, Robert Downey Jr. Is a master at his art.)!!! WOOT!

Hey, speaking of epic sequels; the word on the street is a 2nd Star Trek movie in 2012ish..??? Would anybody go to see it? (I certainly would! Being the through-and-through trekkie that I am. Seen every episode and movie multiple times, own the new movie's special edition...I love Star Trek! :D)
I would totally go and see a second star trek. I am not a trekkie but the movie was very well done so that non-trekkies could get on board with it.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

The tentative release date for the next Star Trek movie is June 29, 2012! \:D/

And on topic, I'd love to see Iron Man 2, but I should probably watch the first one first. ;)
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I'm soo excited for this one! The first one was amazing, this one just looks hilarious and wonderful! :P The trailer rocks!!!

Now, I said that for Sherlock Holmes, but it wasn't as funny as the trailer made it. But... Robert Downey Jr. did an awesome job in the first one, so... it should still rock!!! :)
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

I can't wait for Iron Man 2 to come out. The first one was awesome (either my first or second favorite super hero movie- can't decide between it and the new Batmen) and the second looks like it will follow right in the first's footsteps. Robert Downey Jr. certainly can act (although don't get me going on his film 'The Soloist')- 'Tony Stark's' personality is what made the first film.

I've yet to see Sherlock Holmes, but I'm definitely planning on watching it when it comes out on DVD.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Yeah, I more or less expect Iron Man 2 to be the only film I see in the actual nice theater in town any time at all soon... \:D/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

The Top Crusader wrote:Yeah, I more or less expect Iron Man 2 to be the only film I see in the actual nice theater in town any time at all soon... \:D/
Toy Story 3, Narnia 3 and Courageous! Where's your moviegoing spirit? \:D/ (Those are probably the only ones I'd consider going to.)

I'll probably see this on DVD, assuming the dance scene the trailer shows is like the only immodesty in the film... :?
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Eh, the first one only had one scene like that, so I'd hope they kept it to a minimum... although while I haven't really read any SPOILERS on it, I assume Black Widow is in the film to seduce Tony or something. >_> Could be totally wrong, though. \:D/

I forgot about Toy Story 3... that will definitely tempt me at least! \:D/ And Narnia... is still long enough away that I wasn't counting it. ;)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

The Top Crusader wrote:Eh, the first one only had one scene like that, so I'd hope they kept it to a minimum... although while I haven't really read any SPOILERS on it, I assume Black Widow is in the film to seduce Tony or something. >_> Could be totally wrong, though. \:D/
Meh... I thought she was supposed to be a "good" character. :-k There were actually two bad scenes in Iron Man, but one of them was rather quick. It wouldn't suprise me if they kill Iron Man 2 with a really bad scene, but I sure hope not. :)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Well, Iron Man 1 was half-way decent as far as that goes, and from what I've read, Sherlock Holmes doesn't have anything really bad in it. The Soloist didn't, either. So, I have high hopes for Iron Man 2. Not to mention, pretty much all superhero movies are clean.

Come to think of it, most action movies are... they're too busy running and killing people to worry about sex and the like- usually ;).
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

American Eagle wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:Eh, the first one only had one scene like that, so I'd hope they kept it to a minimum... although while I haven't really read any SPOILERS on it, I assume Black Widow is in the film to seduce Tony or something. >_> Could be totally wrong, though. \:D/
Meh... I thought she was supposed to be a "good" character. :-k There were actually two bad scenes in Iron Man, but one of them was rather quick. It wouldn't suprise me if they kill Iron Man 2 with a really bad scene, but I sure hope not. :)
Depends what they are going for... she started as an EVIL RUSSIAN SPY in the comics but has been "good" for many years, so I could see her starting bad but seeing how nice Iron Man is or something and switching sides. >_>
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Knowing Hollywood (and considering the fact that Scarlett Johansson is considered to be 'gorgeous'), she'll be evil and try to seduce him <_<.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Or be good and try to seduce WHIPLASH! \:D/
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Oh! I forgot about Sherlock Holmes: I found it to be brilliantly done! Even when the plot line lacked, Robert Downey Jr.'s acting was superb! The only qualm I had was at the explosion part..*Spoiler!!*
ShadowSa1nt
SS Random
SS Random

Post by ShadowSa1nt »

Ben Linus wrote:Oh! I forgot about Sherlock Holmes: I found it to be brilliantly done! Even when the plot line lacked, Robert Downey Jr.'s acting was superb! The only qualm I had was at the explosion part..*Spoiler!!*

Don't Tell me ](*,) i havent seen it yet
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Whoops! :P Well, let us just say that I was cool...but a bit unrealistic. All around, though, a very well done movie! The ending actually kind of sets up a sequel...(*prays for a sequel*)