Iron Man 2

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

I've seen a couple different ones in YouTube...is there a new one?
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah the new one is pretty cool, I like the briefcase-suit. \:D/
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Oh, man. Excuse my choice of words, but that's sick. (In a good way). Agreed: The briefcase-suit was phenominal. Who else could be that cool but Ironman? \:D/
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
alma_b
Gold Member

Post by alma_b »

I can't wait to see it . . . BECAUSE : What is up with the ending of the "Iron Man" . ? Quote .: " The truth is . .I'm Iron Man . " . .It's clearly obvious that people would watch the second movie . . can't wait to finally be released in my country .
do you . ? do you really . ? why . ?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

So everyone posted about being excited to see it, but then no one posted their thoughts after they actually did. :(

I had heard this one was a bit of a letdown, but I liked it quite a bit. Good character development, good story, and good action.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I've always found when I go into a movie with really low expectations (like Amazing Spider-man 2 for instance) that I end up enjoying it a lot more. \:D/

I don't think any of the Marvel Cinematic Universe are outright bad, but this is probably the weakest. I mean, it was okay, it introduces Black Widow who ends up being important in later films, but otherwise it felt sort of like "Well, Thor is running behind schedule, so lets just throw out another Iron Man to keep people interested and advertise Avengers."

A lot of people also hate on Iron Man 3 but I thought it was fantastic. >_>
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

After bookworm's comment, I went back to find any old post from me, but apparently I have yet to post in this thread. :shock: I did enjoy this movie, though I liked the first Iron Man better. There are some fun characters and scenes. I do kind of like Justin Hammer. He's a different type of "bad guy" than I was expecting, but he is a lot of fun.