The Andromeda Strain

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
ShadowSa1nt
SS Random
SS Random

The Andromeda Strain

Post by ShadowSa1nt »

I saw it on T.V the other night on A&E. It is an awesome show that was first showed in 2008.
It is about a satellite that crashes in Utah. An unknown virus is contained the satellite. They give this virus the codename "Andromeda".
It is almost 100 percent lethal and kills in seconds.
A team of scientists gather together to examine Andromeda and try and find a cure.

It is an awesome show.

Disclaimer:
There is a lot of violence in this movie.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

The book is most likely better than the movie. :P

Unless somebody actually managed to make a book into a movie without cutting out lots of stuff, adding lots of stuff, or completely changing the plot.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Sounds like an interesting cross between a Ted Dekker novel and a huge Novacom plot. \:D/
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Sam15
Gold Member

Post by Sam15 »

I really like the A&E movie to its awsome!