The greatest animated t.v. series ever.

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

The greatest animated t.v. series ever.

Post by Pirate Oriana »

JANE AND THE DRAGON!!!! Who loves it? I DO!!! \:D/ One of the single greatest shows ever in the history of time.
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Disney's Recess

I loved that show and miss it to this day!!!
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Pirate Oriana wrote:JANE AND THE DRAGON!!!! Who loves it? I DO!!! \:D/
I remember watching that show on Qubo! Wow, it's been a long time. From what I remember, it was an entertaining show.

Arthur or VeggieTales was always more my style, though. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I remember seeing that Jane and the Dragon show when I didn't have cable, but alas I was not overly impressed by it. \:D/

King of the Hill, The Simpsons, Batman: The Animated Series, Justice League, etc are more my style, though. ;)
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I love Jane and the Dragon! When I was in 7th grade, I was really in to knights and dragons and stuff, so I just loved that show.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Laurie wrote:Disney's Recess

I loved that show and miss it to this day!!!
WOOT! Recess is boss!
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

I saw the topic and thought you were talking about Phineas and Ferb.
he/him | a little stinker.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I remember Jane and the Dragon, but Arthur and VeggieTales (like AE) have always been my favorite when I was a child. :yes:
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Of course, I grew up on Veggie Tales... But throw in Jackie Chan Adventures and Teen Titans and that sums it all up. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

Jane and the Dragon...eh, IDK. The Last Airbender FTW! \:D/
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Steve wrote:I saw the topic and thought you were talking about Phineas and Ferb.

ha ha lol Steve!
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Sapphire wrote:I remember Jane and the Dragon, but Arthur and VeggieTales (like AE) have always been my favorite when I was a child. :yes:
Its pretty much the same for me.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I saw Jane and the Dragon for the first time when we were in England 4yrs ago, so I totally didn't know it was on in the US. Then it was pretty cool to catch it on Saturday morning cartoons not long after that. Now they have a whole Qubo channel. I like the artwork- it seems more like storybook illustrations than the other spiffy new cartoons out these days.
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Doctor Who: The animated series. It was short-lived, but still good
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? (the original series) was pretty great.
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

I kind of found this funny, because it was totally my fault that I didn't make this clear, but this thread was originally supposed to about Jane and the Dragon. I think it's fine (and rather amusing) that it turned into something completely different. Feel completely free to continue with the way the thread is going, I just thought you guys might find this turn of events amusing too.
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
gunblader3
Found

Post by gunblader3 »

Saturday Morning cartoons! I have so many memories of these animated tv series I just don't know where to start! Though I do feel sad for the kids who grow up in this generation who never get to feel that joy of waking up about 7-8 o clock in the morning just to watch their favorite tv show. Sad times. :boohoo:

Animaniacs would probably go into my most favorite American Cartoon by far.
Children are pure, they know who's the strongest. ~ Mask de Smith
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Pirate Oriana wrote:I kind of found this funny, because it was totally my fault that I didn't make this clear, but this thread was originally supposed to about Jane and the Dragon. I think it's fine (and rather amusing) that it turned into something completely different. Feel completely free to continue with the way the thread is going, I just thought you guys might find this turn of events amusing too.
I actually thought that was your intention when I originally read your first post in the thread, but then other people were sharing their favourites, and I thought maybe I was wrong. Oh well - at least everybody is having fun! \:D/ The only reason the thread really caught my eye is because I remembered Darcie saying that she had seen Jane and the Dragon and thought it was really good, but I haven't actually seen it.