doughnuts...

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

doughnuts...

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Ladies, gents, pink pandas, moose, and monkeys. What do you think of doughnuts? What kinds are the best?

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Ooh! I love the whatcyacall, devil's chocolate? The chocolate one with glaze! \:D/
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Dale
Gold Member

Post by Dale »

I'll always have a soft spot for creme filled doughnuts with chocolate on top from krispy kreme, delicious! :D
PM me! I'd love to get to know you! Yes, YOU! :bounce:
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Unfrosted, as of late, it seems.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Glazed ftw.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Dale wrote:I'll always have a soft spot for creme filled doughnuts with chocolate on top from krispy kreme, delicious! :D
Same here, those are one of my favs!
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

You seem to be feeling rather random today, TKD...pink pandas and monkeys? :shock:

Anyway, I like donuts that are vanilla iced with colorful sprinkles on top. Everything tastes better with sprinkles. :yes:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Donuts contain sugar. Sugar is unhealthy in excess. People should get their daily intake of sugar from natural sources, like fruit. I do enjoy a good apricot every now and then.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Long as it is Krispy Kreme, I could care less what kind.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Love the chocolate...used to really like the creme filled, but I think they have too much creme in them now...after chocolate, i'd say the plain glazed FRESH from Krispy Kreme. Then in the fall, you gotta get cinnamon to go with your apple cider.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

SoccerLOTR wrote: I'd say the plain glazed FRESH from Krispy Kreme.
Definately. One time I was in Branson MO and they (Krispy Kreme) were giving away a free doughnut to everyone who went in. \:D/
~Mark Prescott~
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Dale wrote:I'll always have a soft spot for creme filled doughnuts with chocolate on top from krispy kreme, delicious! :D
Thats mine for sure!
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Doughnuts are best when dunked in gravy... :drool: Give me a good gravy doughnut anyday.

I also enjoy a well made turnip and worcester sauce doughnut. With a nice side of tuna and ketchup. And, of course, generously covered in sugar.
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

I think they are all gross but I love brownies.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I am not much of a doughnut eater, but now and then I enjoy an apple fritter, glazed krispy kreme, or lemon or custard filled doughnut.
Dakota
Found

Post by Dakota »

Long Johns are a Winner.!
(No not the clothes.)
I'za weirdo.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Oh! Donuts kick pants! I like plain cake with chocolate icing!
he/him | a little stinker.
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Have you ever wondered where the 'nut' part of 'doughnut' comes from?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Have you ever wondered why those balls of dough are called doughnut holes when they aren’t a hole? The doughnut is what has the hole. :headscratch:
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

bookworm wrote:Have you ever wondered why those balls of dough are called doughnut holes when they aren’t a hole? The doughnut is what has the hole. :headscratch:
I actually have...I'm guessing because they are what created the holes of the doughnuts...and would otherwise fill that gap.
Smaug the dragon wrote:Have you ever wondered where the 'nut' part of 'doughnut' comes from?
Nope...but now I am! Though it reminds me...the nutty doughnuts are good too...
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)