Green Hornet

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Do you like Green Hornet

Yes
25%
No
No votes
Its ok
50%
Green WHAT?
25%

Total votes: 4

Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Green Hornet

Post by Taps »

Who has watched it? what do you think?
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I've seen the last hour of it. And I wouldn't mind seeing the rest :)

Till the end of the line.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I liked it quite a bit. Like... most people... I don't profess a life-long deep love for the character, as Green Hornet certainly isn't as popular as many Marvel or DC characters. Still, while I've never been able to hear the radio show, the 1960's television series was decent for its time, and gave Bruce Lee his start. As for the movie--yeah, Britt Reed's character was drastically changed, but I thought it was an entertaining update on the franchise. It was what I suspected from having Seth Rogen as the title character, and Jay Chow's acting debut was pretty good. I could see big Green Hornet fans not liking how they changed Reed's character but I found it pretty entertaining. \:D/
Caswin
Found

Post by Caswin »

There's a decent movie in there struggling to get out, and in the third act, it does.

After, y'know, the first two thirds (at least) of the movie. Eh.
Novacom transmission... one, two, three... testing, one, two, three...
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I was actually really pumped to see it.

..and then it got bad reviews. And I never ended up going. :(
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

It is really good. My dad watched the old show so it was neat to see it with him. Very cool! he said he really liked it... so many car chases!
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I've only seen the movie, which I thought was pretty good...though i admit to disliking his character, so that kind of drew my opinion down a bit :-( Still a decent movie though.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)