The Magician's Nephew is NEXT!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

How excited are you?

I CAN'T WAIT!
58%
It does interest me.
26%
Eh, who cares.
5%
End Narnia now!
5%
I have no life opinion.
5%

Total votes: 19

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I don't want to. :x
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I don't get excited about movies. :(
gunblader3
Found

Post by gunblader3 »

Jelly wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I really expected AE to pull a Top-style move and have the first line of the thread be "...on my list of books to read, since people keep harassing me to read the Chronicles of Narnia books." ;)
That would have been awesome. AE doesn't really do stuff like that, though. :(

Ya, I can't say I care much. Dawn Treader was quite a disappointment to me.. and not even because it wasn't faithful to the book, but simply because it was a bad movie. Shoot me, but my opinion stands. ;)
Wow you sound like me from "The Last Airbender" topic. Though I do my best now to try not to be too nit picky. Since most of my friends get irritated when I a go critical on movies.
Children are pure, they know who's the strongest. ~ Mask de Smith
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

gunblader3 wrote:
Jelly wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I really expected AE to pull a Top-style move and have the first line of the thread be "...on my list of books to read, since people keep harassing me to read the Chronicles of Narnia books." ;)
That would have been awesome. AE doesn't really do stuff like that, though. :(

Ya, I can't say I care much. Dawn Treader was quite a disappointment to me.. and not even because it wasn't faithful to the book, but simply because it was a bad movie. Shoot me, but my opinion stands. ;)
Wow you sound like me from "The Last Airbender" topic. Though I do my best now to try not to be too nit picky. Since most of my friends get irritated when I a go critical on movies.
I don't usually go 'all critical on movies', but I do consider myself a critic and I judge movies as accordingly as I can. That was simply my opinion of VotDT. Not a very popular opinion, on here at least, but I'm entitled to it. :x

Oh, and Last Airbender was like the worst movie ever. ;) Don't feel bad about that one.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

If you think that one was bad, you must have never watched Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail. ;)
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
gunblader3
Found

Post by gunblader3 »

Termite wrote:If you think that one was bad, you must have never watched Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail. ;)
Difference is Holy Grail was an extremely low budgeted movie but it did its job right at being funny (IMO) however Dawn Treader and Last Airbender were suppose to be your typical "Epic Fantasy (Action) Movie" that ended up as failures. (once again its my opinion).
Children are pure, they know who's the strongest. ~ Mask de Smith
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Ya, they're totally different genres... you can't compare them at all. :P I definitely enjoyed Holy Grail, though it's not quite my style of humor.
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

ric wrote:I don't get excited about movies. :(
Same here. Movies are booorrringg... I'm too auditory for them.
he/him | a little stinker.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Steve wrote:
lolwut. That doesn't even make sense. ;)
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Jelly wrote:
Steve wrote:
lolwut. That doesn't even make sense. ;)
He clearly means that movies hate him because he has big ears.