Red Riding Hood

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Red Riding Hood

Post by SoccerLOTR »

So, I just saw this movie with some friends...I had been looking forward to seeing it, because I enjoy suspense-type movies and it looked like a good one. However, I was somewhat disappointed. The beginning and even into the middle it was ok...it at least kept us guessing. However, I was horrified at the end. I heard it was made by the same person who did the Twilight movies...and I'm not at all surprised because it REALLY started reminding me of that. I came to the conclusion that it was basically a cross between Twilight and The Village.

Did anyone else see it? What were your thoughts?
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)