Heartland

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

What do you think of Heartland?

I love it!
33%
It's a good show.
No votes
I don't really like it.
17%
Hate it with a passion.
17%
What's Heartland?
33%

Total votes: 6

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Heartland

Post by Sapphire »

Ever since BrokenButBeautiful told me about the show, I was dying to see it. So, when it came to America (through GMC), I jumped at the chance to watch it. Now, I absolutely love the show! \:D/ It's almost like the perfect series for me. The characters are great, they live on a beautiful ranch, and they help frightened and abused horses. I don't think I could ask for much more a show. :D

So,what do you all think of the Canadian TV show, Heartland?
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

It's an alright show. I mean, it's pretty good for a show about horses. Usually those kinds of shows are really cheesy in my opinion. It's not my genre, but Karen (Anemone) really like watching. it. :yes:
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Officer David Harley
Classic

Post by Officer David Harley »

The books are better... but then again books are always better then the tv/movie that comes after.

Officer David Harley
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Officer David Harley wrote:The books are better... but then again books are always better then the tv/movie that comes after.

Officer David Harley
Well, I have to agree with you on that one, ODH. I've never read any of the Heartland books, but I do believe you.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

I used to be like, obsessed. Then I found it boring. :( I mean, it's a good show, but lately it's all about the "couples" and "romance" than about the horse healing.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Shadowfax wrote:I used to be like, obsessed. Then I found it boring. :( I mean, it's a good show, but lately it's all about the "couples" and "romance" than about the horse healing.
Yeah, I found that too, in the like, three episodes I've seen.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Hey I was mentioned! Haha anyway...I still love this show. Yes, it does get more about romances and the other relationships between the characters as the show goes on but I still love it. The characters are really well written and the stories generally stay interesting.