A Bizzare Turn of Events at Lovejoy Cottage (preview)

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

A Bizzare Turn of Events at Lovejoy Cottage (preview)

Post by DanP740 »

While on vacation in Maine last month, my sister and I shot a short mystery film called "A Bizzare Turn of Events at Lovejoy Cottage". Here's the preview:
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

You managed to put so much yet so little into that one minute and twenty-five seconds. :-k I am curious now.
Last edited by Amethystic on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Wow, are you planning on finishing this project? Also, what editing software did you use?
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Yes, I am planning on finishing it. I'd better, since we used a lot of our vacation time filming it. For the preview I used Adobe Premier, but my computer's so stinking slow I'm going to use something else to do the whole thing.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.