Terra Nova

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I see it’s on sale at Amazon too right now, but not nearly as much. I would encourage checking at a local Walmart if anyone has been waiting to buy it. I don’t think it would have been just mine that had it cheap.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I saw it at Walmart for really cheap too. I was tempted to get it.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

You didn't? :o
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I don't need it. :P
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Neither did I, I recorded the episodes, but for that price I’m not going to pass up the official release.
Besides, there are deleted scenes and the finale episode is extended.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

The show rambled and didn't seem to make a point. I did watch all of it that season when it came out, but I'm not sure I would go out and get a DVD of it.
I doubt it'll have the same significance that Firefly did.

Anybody remember that one episode with all the little flying dinosaurs that couldn't be stopped, until like they were in the kids' house and all he does is kick one as its threatening the kid's little sister? In the preceding 5 minutes they were unstoppable. Then a swift kick like to a dog's ribs completely ended that dino.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

KODY 105 wrote:Anybody remember that one episode with all the little flying dinosaurs that couldn't be stopped, until like they were in the kids' house and all he does is kick one as its threatening the kid's little sister? In the preceding 5 minutes they were unstoppable. Then a swift kick like to a dog's ribs completely ended that dino.
No it didn’t, it only stunned it. It was flying around again a few moments later, vicious as ever.
MustacheGirl
Gold Member

Post by MustacheGirl »

KODY 105 wrote:The show rambled and didn't seem to make a point. I did watch all of it that season when it came out, but I'm not sure I would go out and get a DVD of it.
I doubt it'll have the same significance that Firefly did.

Anybody remember that one episode with all the little flying dinosaurs that couldn't be stopped, until like they were in the kids' house and all he does is kick one as its threatening the kid's little sister? In the preceding 5 minutes they were unstoppable. Then a swift kick like to a dog's ribs completely ended that dino.
Haha funny,Nice 'Then a swift kick like to the dogs ribs completely ended that dino' very funny! :D Although I love the show that is funny.
"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"~Orihime Inoue
"All the people that get tossed about in history... I always hope they'll be reborn into a normal life... fall in love.. and end up living happily somewhere..."~France/Francis Bonnefoy
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

MustacheGirl wrote:Haha funny,Nice 'Then a swift kick like to the dogs ribs completely ended that dino' very funny! :D
Funny maybe, but also untrue as I just said.