Muppets on sale

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Muppets on sale

Post by bookworm »

If you didn’t know, all the Muppet movies and Muppet Show seasons are on sale on Amazon right now, and probably in some stores too. I know they are at Walmart. It’s a good time to fill in your collection if you’ve been thinking about buying some! :)
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

W00t! \:D/ I've always wanted to see "The Great Muppet Caper".
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay! Thanks, bookworm. I was actually just in the process of making an Amazon order when I saw this thread, and I added Muppet's Christmas Carol and Muppet Show season 2 to my cart as a result! \:D/ I've been wanting Muppet's Christmas Carol for a while but I was waiting for the price to drop. $10 works for me! \:D/
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

TigerintheShadows wrote:W00t! \:D/ I've always wanted to see "The Great Muppet Caper".
That was my favorite growing up. \:D/

GO SEE IT NOW! :x
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw wrote:I was actually just in the process of making an Amazon order when I saw this thread, and I added Muppet's Christmas Carol and Muppet Show season 2 to my cart as a result! \:D/
Awesome! Glad I could help! \:D/