If you could have one wish, what would it be?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

If you could have one wish, what would it be?

Post by Lee »

If you had just one wish, anything besides money or more wishes, what would you pick?

\:D/
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

If this wish came true, I'd be out of a my dream job, but... that cancer would be cured. That I wouldn't actually have to give chemo one day. That a two year wouldn't die, that a mother wouldn't die before seeing her children grow up, get married, have some grandchildren.

But the one amazing thing about God is that He also cries when someone dies. That He mourns also the loss of time and unlived life. That's why we should live life. Live it for Him and only Him. And time can't stop us.

But I still wish cancer was gone. I just... I wish.
RyanHoots
Not as new

Post by RyanHoots »

One wish... I'd probably wish to be fluent in all officially recognized languages. That would be very useful.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

If I had one wish, it would be that my little sister, Gracie, would be normal. she has a rare genetic disorder, so she's very delayed, can't talk or walk yet, etc... I just wish she could be a typical little girl instead of having to endure all of the much pain, and frustration that I know she has to deal with, not being able to communicate very clearly. So that would be my wish.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Jesus' Princess wrote:If I had one wish, it would be that my little sister, Gracie, would be normal. she has a rare genetic disorder, so she's very delayed, can't talk or walk yet, etc... I just wish she could be a typical little girl instead of having to endure all of the much pain, and frustration that I know she has to deal with, not being able to communicate very clearly. So that would be my wish.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:If this wish came true, I'd be out of a my dream job, but... that cancer would be cured. That I wouldn't actually have to give chemo one day. That a two year wouldn't die, that a mother wouldn't die before seeing her children grow up, get married, have some grandchildren.

But the one amazing thing about God is that He also cries when someone dies. That He mourns also the loss of time and unlived life. That's why we should live life. Live it for Him and only Him. And time can't stop us.

But I still wish cancer was gone. I just... I wish.
Those are both beautiful. *sniff*

I'm not sure what mine would be... life is so confusing. I'd really love it if my baby sister hadn't died, but if she hadn't, my baby brother most likely wouldn't have been born. :( But if I could have both younger siblings, I would definitely wish that my sister was here with us still.

\:D/
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

One wish, there is so much one wish could change, my one wish would be that the cure-less 3rd world diseases were curable, that ever minute a child wouldn't die of Malaria or Hepatitis B. That a child wouldn't die every 5 seconds of starvation. That people who need organ transplants some countries didn't have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to save a loved one. But one wish cannot solve the worlds problems, but if it could it would be so different.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

That Five Iron Frenzy would end up playing Bash on the Farm festival and Winterjam 2013.
he/him | a little stinker.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

That I would be in heaven right now.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I'd wish to get a hundred more wishes.

And then start setting things right >_>
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

I'm not trying to be selfish, but, I've dreamed of this since I was little. (Ok, littler.) I've always wanted to own an Arabian horse. A beautiful white one, with an amazing conformation. One that is a level 4 dressage horse. Well, if I couldn't have that, I'd wish for riding lessons.
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

I would wish that this with doesn't come true. Then I would wait and see what happens.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

I would wish that the whole world atleast heard about Jesus, and they could decided whether or not they wanted to follow him... There are some people who don't even know about him... It's really quite sad..... :sad3:
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

I would wish for unlimited wishes for one thing.

Oh? That's not allowed? Then I would wish that everyone went to heaven and believed in the Lord.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Moontide wrote:I would wish that this with doesn't come true. Then I would wait and see what happens.

Too funny! :lol:
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Taps wrote:That I would be in heaven right now.
Yeah... But I know the lord must have a plan for me here.

That everyone I know would be saved maybe.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

If I had to wish for something, it would be the ability to know what to do when it needs to be done and be able to carry it out.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

I would wish that everyone was saved. I know you can't wish salvation on people, but it breaks my heart knowing that billions of people will spend eternity in Hell without the love of Christ.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

My one wish would be to have less daily wishes. ;) Contentment is not my friend. :(

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Since ya'll already used up all the good wishes, I'll wish that people would stop sending me game requests on Facebook.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
God's Daughter
Not Implemented

Post by God's Daughter »

American Eagle wrote:Since ya'll already used up all the good wishes, I'll wish that people would stop sending me game requests on Facebook.
I agree with this. I have 63, and they never stop coming.
Image]
My Online Family! \:D/
Sky, is my twin. ^_^
Lee, is my cousin.
I'm KF's awesome sister and he's my equally awesome brother!