October Baby

Pro-Life Movie

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

October Baby

Post by Graces4you »

October Baby
Synopsis
As the curtain rises, Hannah hesitantly steps onto the stage for her theatrical debut in college. Yet before she can utter her first lines, Hannah—unscripted—collapses in front of the stunned audience.

After countless medical tests, all signs point to one underlying factor: Hannah's difficult birth. This revelation is nothing compared to what she then learns from her parents: she was actually adopted … after a failed abortion attempt.

Bewildered, angered, and confused, Hannah turns for support to Jason, her oldest friend. Encouraged by his adventurous spirit, Hannah joins his group of friends on a Spring Break road trip, embarking on a journey to discover her hidden past … and find hope for her unknown future.

In the midst of her incredible journey, Hannah finds that life can be so much more than what you have planned
So anyone planing on seeing this? Opening night or rather morning ;) is March 23rd and it's rated PG13 and is a Pro-Life geared movie the Focus logo is on the website so I think they support it.....

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

It looks pretty cool. I might show it to my mom.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

It looks good, I hadn't heard about until this post, but I'm going to look into it :)
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Oh, this looks like an amazing movie. :) I would definitely love to see it!
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Eowyn18
Not as new

Post by Eowyn18 »

I won't be able to watch it until it comes out on DVD since it's not showing in my area. :(
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I don't know about the movie, but the name reminds me of "Achtung Baby." :p
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I saw the trailer for this yesterday, it looks really good!
orangie
OK

Post by orangie »

*thread merged*

Has anyone on the too seen this movie? It came out around the time that the Hunger Games came out and is releasing somewhere in October. It looks like a good movie. =D>
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

I just saw this movie today!
It was a really touching movie. I liked it a lot.