Doctor Who Series Preview

I control you all. Fear me. Bow down to me.

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Whitty Whit wrote:Wait... there's a TV show called Torchwood? Eh. It's probably weirder (and creepier) than Doctor Who. :P

I"m pretty sure Jack is gay. lol
I'm pretty sure the producers would disagree since the writer who created him has said otherwise. ;)

And Torchwood can be spelled "Doctor Who". \:D/ I can't think of the other word for it. xP

EEEEEEE! ONLINE WHO GAME!
Last edited by Termite on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Woot only my laptop's ctrl won't work :( :x
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Termite wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:Wait... there's a TV show called Torchwood? Eh. It's probably weirder (and creepier) than Doctor Who. :P

I'm pretty sure the producers would disagree since the writer who created him has said otherwise. ;)

And Torchwood can be spelled "Doctor Who". \:D/ I can't think of the other word for it. xP
Then what did they call him? He's. .omnisexual? =P

That was the point, Termite xD
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Termite wrote:

Anagram. \:D/
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I know it was the point, but I didn't make the connection until someone told me, sooo. ;)

YES. Thank you. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I forgive your slow mind ;)

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Termite wrote:I know it was the point, but I didn't make the connection until someone told me, sooo. ;)

YES. Thank you. \:D/
People say I have a slow mind but I realized it instantly. :?
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

:( Well, I never really thought about it. Don't judge me! :mecry:

So, there's this whole thing about a book in all of the leaked on-set pictures. The Doctor is constantly poring over it. \:D/
Last edited by Termite on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love you always, SnC
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Tissue?

I think you mean poring. . :-

Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

You guys have a Doctor Who convert on your hands! Doctor Who is possibly my favorite TV show! I've watched a bunch in the 6th season, one in the second and one in the first. The 9th doctor is my least favorite. And he was only around for one season. Matt Smith is awesome! And, Doctor Who is the most complicated TV show I've ever watched. It gets confusing sometimes. So yeah, never woulda watched it without you guys!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

The Ninth Doctor is underrated... if he'd had more time and a better script overall, it would've been way better. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Termite wrote:The Ninth Doctor is underrated... if he'd had more time and a better script overall, it would've been way better. \:D/
I guess. I just...don't really like him. The way his personality was written was really kinda boring. The 10th and 11th doctor have awesome personalities, but him... :| He was boring, and didn't really stand out.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Joy wrote:You guys have a Doctor Who convert on your hands! Doctor Who is possibly my favorite TV show! I've watched a bunch in the 6th season, one in the second and one in the first. The 9th doctor is my least favorite. And he was only around for one season. Matt Smith is awesome! And, Doctor Who is the most complicated TV show I've ever watched. It gets confusing sometimes. So yeah, never woulda watched it without you guys!
\:D/ Welcome to the wise side. ^.^ Well..
Termite wrote:The Ninth Doctor is underrated... if he'd had more time and a better script overall, it would've been way better. \:D/
Agreed. ;) He's not my favorite, but he's still pretty cool. Honestly, he's not very neat until you watch all of Season One in order instead of watching everything out of order. :yes: Which this person may or may not do. :-

I love how Christopher E is scripted, he just needed a little more...craziness. ;)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

The Kings Daughter wrote:
Joy wrote:You guys have a Doctor Who convert on your hands! Doctor Who is possibly my favorite TV show! I've watched a bunch in the 6th season, one in the second and one in the first. The 9th doctor is my least favorite. And he was only around for one season. Matt Smith is awesome! And, Doctor Who is the most complicated TV show I've ever watched. It gets confusing sometimes. So yeah, never woulda watched it without you guys!
\:D/ Welcome to the wise side. ^.^ Well..
Agreed. ;) He's not my favorite, but he's still pretty cool. Honestly, he's not very neat until you watch all of Season One in order instead of watching everything out of order. :yes: Which this person may or may not do. :-

I love how Christopher E is scripted, he just needed a little more...craziness. ;)
I've watched the first one. First impression: not so good. Who knows, maybe I'll like him more later.
I like how, at least in season 6, the season I'm watching, everything weaves together. And the whole thing about the Doctor's future being River's past is...confusing.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Joy wrote: I've watched the first one. First impression: not so good. Who knows, maybe I'll like him more later.
I like how, at least in season 6, the season I'm watching, everything weaves together. And the whole thing about the Doctor's future being River's past is...confusing.
Don't look at unless finished with Season 6:

*happy sigh*

I would definitely recommend watching all of the seasons in order sometime, it really adds to it! :D Also, you may like some other ninth Doctor eps! :)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

I watched about 6 minutes of it, but haven't finished it yet. And the episode Night Terrors looks way too creepy to watch. I might, but I expect I'll feel creeped.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

This :yes: I've been saying it all along...

anyway, I like all the doctors in the reboot so far, but Tennant just brought so much to the character and is amazing, so he's the best.

Till the end of the line.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Nine was crazy in his own way... but since Time Lords were around for Eight, it's assumed that the war commenced in between the two regenerations, thus making Nine the first Doctor to deal with it. *shrugs* That's why he's more subdued... but I still love him. :inlove:
Love you always, SnC
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I started from episode one of the reboot and worked my way from there. It was pretty intense. (Unfortunately, it's impossible to do that now without buying the episodes or using Netflix. :( We're reaching the end of a video piracy age.)
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Uh, there's a place where you can get practically all the Doctor Who episodes, except maybe a few. Have you never heard of Project free TV? I've watched a bunch of Doctor Who episodes on there, and for the episodes that aren't on Project Free TV, search Doctor Who online.
Guys, Doctor Who is officially my favorite TV series of all time. All the Disney shows are dumb. Doctor Who episodes are related and weaved together, especially in Season 6. The last episode of season 6:
Amazing! The one question, the question that must never be answered. Doctor Who? \:D/ I loved that! And the Doctor's plan was brilliant! Simply brilliant!I never would've guessed that he would use the Tesselecta!
I can't believe I have to wait till August. I don't think all 6 seasons can occupy me for that long. :(