BBC's "Sherlock" Series

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

They were so adorable. :inlove: I think he definitely looks like his father. \:D/
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

bookworm wrote:So it’s not that we don’t know; it’s that we weren’t told, if you get my distinction. We were pretty much promised the explanation. If that wasn’t what they were implying, then there would have been no reason to assure everyone that it was all worked out. Because if they weren’t going to tell us, it didn’t have to be all worked out.
Be glad you don't watch Pretty Little Liars then. We've been told we're going to find out who "A" is in the season finale for like 4 seasons and they just don't even tell us anything.
I wish we had been told, but I kind of like the fact that they keep us guessing.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

My dad only has one episode left, and then he'll have seen all of season 3

I like the finale but I have some problems with it, maybe especially after reading people's analysis on tumblr

Till the end of the line.
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

I guess I was so in awe that I didn't have time to spot any problems lol.
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Aeva wrote:I guess I was so in awe that I didn't have time to spot any problems lol.
yeah no it's good, and I enjoyed it but it's really some of the fan reaction that I dislike
I suppose fan reaction influences my experience of thinking about and watching the episode

I'd have to watch it again to really decide what I did or did not like
Last edited by Shennifer on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

While I do like fan analysis, generally, I try to avoid the overly negative criticism, at least at first. Why ruin my perception of how good Sherlock is when I've yet to notice any flaws for myself? Besides, the criticism usually finds you, eventually.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Soo...I just finished Season 3 last night. I was a late comer but I am positively Sher-Locked...I want, no wish, NO NEED the fourth season 4 right NOA!
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

Welcome to hiatus. :dark:
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

I marathon-ed the most recent season on my long-haul flight to London a few weeks back. It was fantastic <3.

An apropos setting, really. ;)
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Aeva wrote:Welcome to hiatus. :dark:
it is a dark and crazy place :fro: :badgrin:

Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Overall liked the new series. However did think we got to little payoff between not finding out how Sherlock did not die and I thought there would be more the guy trying to blow up parliament. People don't just decide to blow up parliament on a whim or decide to live in North Korea for fun.

My theory is that Sherlock is dead and Watson is low on money so is making up new Sherlock stories to get money.
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I have finally started watching this because peer pressure and such as things being as they are, I have ignored all posts prior to mine own. \:D/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

darcie wrote:I have finally started watching this because peer pressure and such as things being as they are, I have ignored all posts prior to mine own. \:D/

Yesssss! \:D/
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Here we are on the brink of season 4! \:D/

Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Words cannot tell how excited I am for this.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay! \:D/ Thanks, Petrichor - I hadn't seen that trailer yet. (And I love your signature, if I haven't said it before.) I am looking forward to having more "Sherlock" to watch, but it sounds a little darker than some episodes have been. My favourite episode is "The Sign of Three," which is (arguably) the most fun episode, so I hope it doesn't go too dark. But I'm sure it will be good no matter what!